Be An Island

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Be An Island
[2Co 6:17
17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."
[Rom 14:7-9
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
[Phl 2:11-16
11 and [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for [His] good pleasure.
14 Do all things without complaining and disputing,
15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
[Rom 8:35, 39
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [Shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? ...
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
[Heb 7:26
26 For such a High Priest was fitting for us, [who is] holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens;
[Jhn 16:32
32 "Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.
[Phl 3:17
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
[2Th 3:9
9 not because we do not have authority, but to make ourselves an example of how you should follow us.
[1Pe 2:21
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
[Mar 12:30
30 'And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This [is] the first commandment.