Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Baracktut Obamankhamun

This is the show from Tuesday January 4th, 2011.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
There were 2,000 Christians at a New Year's Eve service this past week in Egypt. And some terrorists pull up with a bomb. The bomb goes off, it kills and injures about 120 people. Over 20 people dead. And they were the casualties in the church. Then there are the people outside of the church. And then there were muslims outside of the church who were chanting, "Allah Akbar" and jihadi chants and stepping on the body parts of the victims. And we've got the former president of Lebanon calling this a "creeping genocide of Christians."

And it's not politically correct for our media to worry about Christians being slaughtered. They don't know what to do with that. They don't know how to cover that. They're sort of uncomfortable with that. But if one homosexual was beat up somewhere, that would be the lead cover story in USA Today, Newsweek, the eventing news.

SUMMARY:

* Work Like an Egyptian to pay off the national debt. Bob tells of his visit with his wife Cheryl and their home-schooled boys to Denver's King Tut exhibit. The biblical perspective of man, history, and civilization is reinforced not only by Egypt's Pharaohs (which name comes from a Hebrew word from Scripture that describes an Egyptian phrase for palace), but by all of human history, language, and knowledge. Oh yeah, and there was just something about the book on Tutankhamun that reminded us, and everyone else in the gift shop, of Obamanankhamun...

* New Military Drone the Gorgon Stare: Bob discusses the next generation unmanned aerial vehicle that the U.S. Air Force is about to deploy in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, Osama bin Sittin in a basement on the Pakistan border with Afghanistan. Still. And the media has a hard time figuring out how to care about Christians who are killed by Muslims, including those Egyptian Copts murdered by terrorists on New Years Eve. Finally, what makes a criminal a terrorist rather than just a garden-variety murderer?

* Finally, a Comprehensive Listing: You're Invited to check out ARTL's March for Life Finder!

* Today's Resource: Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown's
In the Beginning and Bob's interviews with this great scientist in Walt Brown Week! You'll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez' Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media's Unlocking the Mystery of Life You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart's Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott; And the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins! And Bob strongly recommends that you subscribe to CMI's tremendous Creation magazine!

Frayed Knot

In the show, Bob made a comment about how the Egyptian mummies were basically like us, so that shows humans aren't evolving.

I'd just like to point out that the mummies are what, 4000 years old? Humans have been pretty much in our modern form for 50,000 to 100,000 years. No one would expect a visible change in just 4000 years.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you hear about the piece of string that walked into a bar?
In the show, Bob made a comment about how the Egyptian mummies were basically like us, so that shows humans aren't evolving. I'd just like to point out that the mummies are what, 4000 years old? Humans have been pretty much in our modern form for 50,000 to 100,000 years. No one would expect a visible change in just 4000 years.

Uh .. no, he didn't. :nono:

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
14 trillion sounds like a hideous debt. 45000 per person. I'm broke. 180,000, I'm really broke. Barack Hussein Obama and those before him spent us into a hole. Both the Dems and the Repubs are crooks addicted to spending. They need to get God in their lives to cure them of their addiction.

Barack Tut--LOL!

2000 Christian killed and the media doesn't tell us about it? I bet they would be wingeing :cry: like cry babies if one homosexual died.

WizardofOz

Were you listening to the show? :dunce:

No I was not. It appears we have that in common. :dunce:

There were 2,000 Christians at a New Year's Eve service this past week in Egypt. And some terrorists pull up with a bomb. The bomb goes off, it kills and injures about 120 people. Over 20 people dead.

I ask again, where were 2000 Christians killed?

On the front page of the New York Times where it belongs?

This happened in Egypt not New York. Why would 20 dead in Egypt warrant a front page spot on the NY Times (on New Year's Day of all times)? The NY Times picked up the story as did all other media outlets.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OK I stand corrected I added too many zeros :hammer:

But still there would be more media fuss over a homosexual than a Christian.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Ya know, it took all of two seconds and a Google News search to find plenty of media coverage on this. Since it was an Egyptian attack during a holiday, I'm wondering why the American media was expected to turn this into front-page news...

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Ya know, it took all of two seconds and a Google News search to find plenty of media coverage on this. Since it was an Egyptian attack during a holiday, I'm wondering why the American media was expected to turn this into front-page news...

I don't have "two seconds" Granite. Tell us what MAJOR American news sources covered this.

Was is run non-stop on CNN?

Did Katie Couryuck cover it?

Was it on the front page of the New York Times?

Of course it wasn't. The only way we find out about these atrocities is through Christian conservative sources (it might have been covered in a small article on page 27 of a newspaper, if you're lucky enough to find it).

WizardofOz

Tell us what MAJOR American news sources covered this.

It would be quicker if you just told us which ones did not cover it.
Was is run non-stop on CNN?
It was covered. Why would it be run non-stop? 20 dead people in Egypt is hardly a major event. :idunno:

Do you even watch CNN? How would you know if it was covered or not?

Did Katie Couryuck cover it?

Who?

Was it on the front page of the New York Times?
Was it? Find me the front page of the NY Times from 1.1.11 and we'll find out.

Of course it wasn't. The only way we find out about these atrocities is through Christian conservative sources (it might have been covered in a small article on page 27 of a newspaper, if you're lucky enough to find it).

Just because that's the only way you find out, doesn't mean that it's the only to find out. :duh:

Again. You lie.

Nydhogg

The Egypt thing is horrible news. I don't like Christianity, but I sure as Hell don't like religious persecution either.

It appears that the less nutty muzzies are condemning the attack and formally forbidding attacks on other religions' temples and religious services, so there may be some hope about the whole thing getting better in the future.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
It would be quicker if you just told us which ones did not cover it.

First let me say Wiz kid that your HATRED of Christianity and God's laws in once again duly noted.

Had it not been for you little "love letter" I found in my user CP, I wouldn't have returned to find yet another blathering idiotic post of yours.

The prostitute mainstream media (your heartthrob) is extremely bias against conservative movements, Christianity included.

"It’s time to wake up and smell the bias. The go-to commentator for such programs as Fox News’s Hannity and CNN’s Larry King Live and Reliable Sources, S. E. Cupp is just that—a reliable source for the latest news, trends, and forecasts in young, bright, conservative America. Savvy and outspoken when shattering left-leaning assumptions as she did in Why You’re Wrong About the Right, Cupp now takes on the most pressing threat to the values and beliefs held and practiced by the majority of Americans: the marginalizing of Christianity by the flagrantly biased liberal media.

From her galvanizing introduction, you know where S. E. Cupp stands: She’s an atheist. A non-believer. Which makes her the perfect impartial reporter from the trenches of a culture war dividing America and eroding the Judeo-Christian values on which this country was founded. Starting at the top, she exposes the unwitting courtship of President Obama and the liberal press, which consistently misreports or downplays Obama’s clear discomfort with, or blatant disregard for, religious America—from covering up religious imagery in the backdrop of his Georgetown University speech to his absence from events surrounding the National Day of Prayer, to identifying America in his inaugural address as, among other things, "a nation of non-believers." She likens the calculated attacks of the liberal media to a class war, a revolution with a singular purpose: to overthrow God and silence Christian America for good. And she sends out an urgent call for all Americans to push back the leftist propaganda blitz striking on the Internet, radio, television, in films, publishing, and print journalism—or invite the tyrannies of a "mainstream" media set on mocking our beliefs, controlling our decisions, and extinguishing our freedoms."
http://www.amazon.com/Losing-Our-Religion-Liberal-Christianity/dp/1439173168

losing-our-religion-the-liberal-media-s-attack-on-christianity-21431437.jpeg

WizardofOz

First let me say Wiz kid that your HATRED of Christianity and God's laws in once again duly noted.

:chuckle: What the hell are you referring to? I think you're confused.

Again.
Had it not been for you little "love letter" I found in my user CP, I wouldn't have returned to find yet another blathering idiotic post of yours.

Hmm...I last left you a message on your profile page on January 3rd, 2011 at 09:03 PM. I know you're slow and all but it's clear now that your mental condition is deteriorating.

Get help.

The prostitute mainstream media (your heartthrob) is extremely bias against conservative movements, Christianity included.

"It’s time to wake up and smell the bias. The go-to commentator for such programs as Fox News’s Hannity and CNN’s Larry King Live and Reliable Sources, S. E. Cupp is just that—a reliable source for the latest news, trends, and forecasts in young, bright, conservative America. Savvy and outspoken when shattering left-leaning assumptions as she did in Why You’re Wrong About the Right, Cupp now takes on the most pressing threat to the values and beliefs held and practiced by the majority of Americans: the marginalizing of Christianity by the flagrantly biased liberal media.

From her galvanizing introduction, you know where S. E. Cupp stands: She’s an atheist. A non-believer. Which makes her the perfect impartial reporter from the trenches of a culture war dividing America and eroding the Judeo-Christian values on which this country was founded. Starting at the top, she exposes the unwitting courtship of President Obama and the liberal press, which consistently misreports or downplays Obama’s clear discomfort with, or blatant disregard for, religious America—from covering up religious imagery in the backdrop of his Georgetown University speech to his absence from events surrounding the National Day of Prayer, to identifying America in his inaugural address as, among other things, "a nation of non-believers." She likens the calculated attacks of the liberal media to a class war, a revolution with a singular purpose: to overthrow God and silence Christian America for good. And she sends out an urgent call for all Americans to push back the leftist propaganda blitz striking on the Internet, radio, television, in films, publishing, and print journalism—or invite the tyrannies of a "mainstream" media set on mocking our beliefs, controlling our decisions, and extinguishing our freedoms."
http://www.amazon.com/Losing-Our-Religion-Liberal-Christianity/dp/1439173168

losing-our-religion-the-liberal-media-s-attack-on-christianity-21431437.jpeg

:yawn: And you've reverted into cut and paste mode while ignoring the points of our debate.

Get back to me when you figure out what day it is and who it is you're interacting with.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.