Baptism never washes sin or regenerate.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Sarala was brought to me by villagers in critical condition. After being treated for suicide attempt, she was just released from public hospital. Her suspecting day-laborer husband has deserted her previously. One male and a female infant clung to her. Neither was she fit for work nor to care for her children.
I took her in my private destitute home run only on my own resources. Gradually she recovered aided by prayers and my homeopathic medicines. She was exhorted to believe in Christ during evening prayers.
But her loose nature led her to conceive by adulterous relation with an orphan boy there. Then she drank much poison to die. Admitted to the public hospital in coma, doctors gave up hope. they warned me against legal action as this has happened in my premises. But I and my Christian friends prayed to Christ that she may at least regain sense to accept baptism instead of going to hell. Both protestant and catholic churches prayed.
After three days she regained sense and conscientiously received baptism. Then confounding the doctors she began to improve.
After two months she returned to the destitute home. But in her there was little repentance and change of heart. Meanwhile her girl child died of snake bite. This was the only death in my home which was blamed on her by people. She was given an outside place near the home and she lived in illicit relationship with that boy there. After some time the boy deserted her. Her only male child also died. One consolation is that her old debilitated husband returned. But she has no relationship with Christ who saved her, though I had exhorted .
Whenever one does some ritual like baptism, profession, incantations etc. nothing happens except giving a false peace of mind. I have seen that in my long ministry. Only repentance gives a change of heart to do works of love as exhorted by Christ. Then love being strengthened by exercise, integrates soul parts together stronger. Love unites and unity gives strength. Then we can conquer sin which is nothing but rebellious passions in action. Strength derived from our love given integrity can control passions. That is salvation. Though Christ can tutor us but we have to learn that lesson and put it into practice. Even God can’t do that for us.
But Christians delude themselves and others by saying that baptism and rituals removes sin. Actually sin being a negative illusive thing can never be removed. It is just a lack of integrity as darkness is a lack of light. Both have no existence by itself. This is an excuse to avoid laborious and risky love-works as I do. So hell is for them here and up there. But I am much grateful to Christ that his persistent tutoring led me to bear the sins of others. That delivered me from my similar sins.
An excerpt from my book "Christ, my refuge from Jehadists' swords"

Last edited:

Letsargue

Sarala was brought to me by villagers in critical condition. After being treated for suicide attempt, she was just released from public hospital. Her suspecting day-laborer husband has deserted her previously. One male and a female infant clung to her. Neither was she fit for work nor to care for her children.
I took her in my private destitute home run only on my own resources. Gradually she recovered aided by prayers and my homeopathic medicines. She was exhorted to believe in Christ during evening prayers.
But her loose nature led her to conceive by adulterous relation with an orphan boy there. Then she drank much poison to die. Admitted to the public hospital in coma, doctors gave up hope. they warned me against legal action as this has happened in my premises. But I and my Christian friends prayed to Christ that she may at least regain sense to accept baptism instead of going to hell. Both protestant and catholic churches prayed.
After three days she regained sense and conscientiously received baptism. Then confounding the doctors she began to improve.
After two months she returned to the destitute home. But in her there was little repentance and change of heart. Meanwhile her girl child died of snake bite. This was the only death in my home which was blamed on her by people. She was given an outside place near the home and she lived in illicit relationship with that boy there. After some time the boy deserted her. Her only male child also died. One consolation is that her old debilitated husband returned. But she has no relationship with Christ who saved her, though I had exhorted .
Whenever one does some ritual like baptism, profession, incantations etc. nothing happens except giving a false peace of mind. I have seen that in my long ministry. Only repentance gives a change of heart to do works of love as exhorted by Christ. Then love being strengthened by exercise, integrates soul parts together stronger. Love unites and unity gives strength. Then we can conquer sin which is nothing but rebellious passions in action. Strength derived from our love given integrity can control passions. That is salvation. Though Christ can tutor us but we have to learn that lesson and put it into practice. Even God can’t do that for us.
But Christians delude themselves and others by saying that baptism and rituals removes sin. Actually sin being a negative illusive thing can never be removed. It is just a lack of integrity as darkness is a lack of light. Both have no existence by itself. This is an excuse to avoid laborious and risky love-works as I do. So hell is for them here and up there. But I am much grateful to Christ that his persistent tutoring led me to bear the sins of others. That delivered me from my similar sins.
An excerpt from my book "Christ, my refuge from Jehadists' swords"

GOD SAID TO "BE BAPTIZED AND WASH AWAY THY SINS"!! -- AND YOU SAY IT DOESN'T!! ----- Guess where you are right now!! ---- Jude 1:23 KJV -

Paul -- 041812

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Christ , who always tried to lift jews from rituals, never supported outer conversion but the inner. He stressed on baptism by fire and Holy Spirit, though he was baptized, he never baptized. I and many critics believe that the stress on water baptism was introduced in the gospel latter by the church to attract masses.
Peter baptized following the tradition of john the Baptist, being his disciple. Then it was equal to public confession of faith. But now so much corruption has made this defunct.
In our place we see that 99% baptized by unscrupulous missions go back. So people ridicule it. Should one buy a thing which once was good but now 99% impotent and faull of fake brands? Actually we should stress on spiritual conversion, though very very rare.
Sin like darkness is a negetive thing, that cant be washd away. As light dispels darkens, so loveGod dispels sin.

lifeisgood

Christ , who always tried to lift jews from rituals, never supported outer conversion but the inner. He stressed on baptism by fire and Holy Spirit, though he was baptized, he never baptized.

This is only for the phrase 'he never baptized':

Whether Jesus himself personally baptized with water is not made entirely clear in the New Testament, at least that is my understanding.

John 3:22 says: "After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized."

Again it is related in John 3:25-26: "Then there arose a question between some of John's disciples and the Jews about purifying. And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him."

But John 4:1-3 says: "When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee."

Some think that these passages mean that Jesus personally baptized others during the early days of his ministry. Matthew, Mark and Luke - are silent on the subject.

Matthew 3:13-17 tells us: "Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Perhaps because of certain hints in the prophets, apparently the Pharisees expected the Messiah to baptize, for John 1:25 says: “And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?”

John answered that he baptized with water, but that there stood among them one who "baptizeth with the Holy Ghost."

Matthew 3:11 quotes John as saying: "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. But he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire"

Luke 12:49-50 quotes Jesus: “I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!”

According to Mark 10:38-39: “But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? And be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:”

It appears from these passages that, while Jesus administered the rite of baptism with water in the early days of his ministry, it was merely a temporary practice and not a vital part of his mission.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
It appears from these passages that, while Jesus administered the rite of baptism with water in the early days of his ministry, it was merely a temporary practice and not a vital part of his mission.

I agree. Everything changes and with them we too. Jesus is living and he has to change his saving technics to suite different ages and context. Otherwise his efferts would be futile.

Letsargue

I agree. Everything changes and with them we too. Jesus is living and he has to change his saving technics to suite different ages and context. Otherwise his efferts would be futile.

God didn't say that!! - You can't find anything like that anywhere in God's SPOKEN WORD. - There are commandments of Christ, and in Acts 2:38 KJV -----//-- is a very strong one, that the UNBELIEVING HEART will deny!! - Deny the the Commandment!! -- The Commandment "IS" Jesus Christ!!!

Paul -- 050412

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
GOD SAID TO "BE BAPTIZED AND WASH AWAY THY SINS"!! -- AND YOU SAY IT DOESN'T!! ----- Guess where you are right now!! ---- Jude 1:23 KJV -

Paul -- 041812
Catholic church made bible is not Christ "the true Word of God". It is idolatry to say that. Living Christ is with me guiding in this dangerous muslim mission.
Sin is a negative term like darkness, weakness etc. It can’t be priced or washed away as it has no existence by itself. I mustn’t follow ancient Biblical people’s wrong understanding knowingly. That is a sin against holy spirit. We can rise over Sin-weakness by love-integration strength as we can light the darkness.
Christ’s and Father’s love in the form of forgiveness is given to everyone. But as haughty Pharisees rejected it almost all materialist Christians reject it. If ur salvation is not proved by fruit it is fake, so is materialist Christians’ claimed salvation. Only those confessing the truth that they are not better but worse than Pharisees and Judas can get Christ’s love-salvation.Only repentance saves.

Letsargue

Catholic church made bible is not Christ "the true Word of God". It is idolatry to say that. Living Christ is with me guiding in this dangerous muslim mission.
Sin is a negative term like darkness, weakness etc. It can’t be priced or washed away as it has no existence by itself. I mustn’t follow ancient Biblical people’s wrong understanding knowingly. That is a sin against holy spirit. We can rise over Sin-weakness by love-integration strength as we can light the darkness.
Christ’s and Father’s love in the form of forgiveness is given to everyone. But as haughty Pharisees rejected it almost all materialist Christians reject it. If ur salvation is not proved by fruit it is fake, so is materialist Christians’ claimed salvation. Only those confessing the truth that they are not better but worse than Pharisees and Judas can get Christ’s love-salvation.Only repentance saves.

Acts 22:16 KJV -----//-- If you can find a verse or verses that contradict with that one then you are “NOT” a LIAR, and a FALSE PROPHET!!! --- “BUT”!!

Paul – 050712

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
So u take Act writter Luke as infallible God! I dont beleive in the infalibility of Catholic made bible. There are both good and bad things in it as in all human books. Taking it with reason rejecting bad parts may help us. Gospel is better while Old testament and Revelation is outright bad. Islam generated from them to wipe out Byzantine Christianity

Letsargue

So u take Act writter Luke as infallible God! I dont beleive in the infalibility of Catholic made bible. There are both good and bad things in it as in all human books. Taking it with reason rejecting bad parts may help us. Gospel is better while Old testament and Revelation is outright bad. Islam generated from them to wipe out Byzantine Christianity

YES, YOU TOO ARE A GENIUS!!

Paul -- 061412

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Acts 22:16 KJV -----//-- If you can find a verse or verses that contradict with that one then you are “NOT” a LIAR, and a FALSE PROPHET!!! --- “BUT”!!

Paul – 050712

So what happens if someone accepts the gospel and on the day they are to be baptized in water they get into a car accident and die before their water baptism takes place?

Letsargue

So what happens if someone accepts the gospel and on the day they are to be baptized in water they get into a car accident and die before their water baptism takes place?

Are you saying that the sinner did not have his sins washed away? If so, guess. What about the guy that ten years from now, that he most likely would have also, but was in a car accident five years ago? Anyone can play that game, but you be happy with yours.

Paul -- 061712

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Are you saying that the sinner did not have his sins washed away? If so, guess. What about the guy that ten years from now, that he most likely would have also, but was in a car accident five years ago? Anyone can play that game, but you be happy with yours.

Paul -- 061712

I say that regeneration cleanses us of our sins. Baptism is only an outward sign of that cleansing.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I say that regeneration cleanses us of our sins. Baptism is only an outward sign of that cleansing.

When one believes in Christ it means that he starts reforming/regenerating himself in Christ’s likeness. That is the start of eternal life not achieving it. baptism is just an outward profession often liable to deceive self and others.[/I]

Letsargue

When one believes in Christ it means that he starts reforming/regenerating himself in Christ’s likeness. That is the start of eternal life not achieving it. baptism is just an outward profession often liable to deceive self and others.[/I]

Where did you get that foolishness?

Christ is the Truth, and to believe in Christ is to have Faith in what the Word of God says totally, not adding or removing a single word. Christ said to be baptized, and all you false believers in Christ; saying that you believe Christ; don't know him, or you would never say and do such contrary things as antichrist. Antichrist is not saying and doing exactly what Christ said and did. Antichrist is simply saying things against what Christ truly said, and that's all antichrist is. Your world is full of them. That's all there is; antichrist!

Anyhow, do it your way, like all the rest of the fools that can't understand "~yelling~" and then do the same thing as always. That has a definition.

Anyhow, Christ said to be baptized, and all the antichrist say that it doesn't matter. That the genius of your world.

Paul -- 062312

Bradley D

Baptism is a dying of the old self and the rising up of the new self.

"Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin" (Romans 6:3-6).

Letsargue

Baptism is a dying of the old self and the rising up of the new self.

"Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin" (Romans 6:3-6).

Who gave you the right to use the Word of God the way it’s supposed to be used? This world surely didn’t. You didn’t get it from this people here. This people here don’t even know the Word / Truth / or Jesus even exists. They say that they love Jesus, but Jesus is the Truth and the Word, so whatever it is they love certainly is not the Truth / Word / or Jesus Christ that lives and is not the dead / dark / lie that they show themselves to truly be and Love. I’m still not yelling and they will not correct me here either because they are the very thing they worship and love.
However, there is much more that can be added to your Baptism there, which the Churches of Christ deliberately leave out.

Paul – 062312

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Where did you get that foolishness?

Christ is the Truth, and to believe in Christ is to have Faith in what the Word of God says totally, not adding or removing a single word. Christ said to be baptized, and all you false believers in Christ; saying that you believe Christ; don't know him, or you would never say and do such contrary things as antichrist. Antichrist is not saying and doing exactly what Christ said and did. Antichrist is simply saying things against what Christ truly said, and that's all antichrist is. Your world is full of them. That's all there is; antichrist!

Anyhow, do it your way, like all the rest of the fools that can't understand "~yelling~" and then do the same thing as always. That has a definition.

Anyhow, Christ said to be baptized, and all the antichrist say that it doesn't matter. That the genius of your world.

Paul -- 062312
Dear brother! Certainly living Christ is truth not any dead book and I have him while continuing this dangerous Muslim mission for 30 years. Fellowship with him saves not with Catholic fabricated dead books.
Even your idolized catholic made bible says that Christ never baptized with water but with fire and Holy Spirit.