AZ and J&J mixup

Gary K

Banned
In a Baltimore factory 15 million vaccine doses were spoiled by workers mixing ingredients of AZ and J&J vaccines. Does anyone else see this as suspicious behavior?

One of the ways to create a psychological demand for a product is to keep it in an artificial short supply.

Gary K

Banned
There is also simple human error. Not everything is a conspiracy.
Yeah, I know you're so naive that you think our world has no evil in it, and that no power structure would ever be out to harm people. Too bad history proves you're naive beyond belief.

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 (gcide)
naive na*ive", naive na*["i]ve"(n[aum]*[=e]v"), a. [F.
na["i]f, fem. na["i]ve, fr. L. nativus innate, natural,
native. See Native, and cf. Na["i]f.]
1. Having native or unaffected simplicity; ingenuous;
artless; frank; as, na["i]ve manners; a na["i]ve person;
na["i]ve and unsophisticated remarks.
[1913 Webster]

2. Having a lack of knowledge, judgment, or experience;
especially, lacking sophistication in judging the motives
of others; credulous; as, a naive belief in the honesty of
politicians.

[PJC]

chair

Yeah, I know you're so naive that you think our world has no evil in it, and that no power structure would ever be out to harm people. Too bad history proves you're naive beyond belief.
I know there is evil. Seeing evil in every innocent corner will blind you to true evil.

Gary K

Banned
In case you don't know: I'm not Christian.
I do think Jesus recognized good as well.
You don't need to say you're not a Christian. That's so obvious no Christian can miss it.

Jesus said, do not trust men. Jesus said, men will be out to destroy His followers because of their spiritual beliefs and actions. He said there will be war between His followers and those who are not His followers and people like you will be out to destroy us who do follow Him. He said those who are not His followers cannot discern truth. You intentionally place yourself where it is impossible for you to discern the truth of what is going on around you as this is spiritual warfare.

It's no mystery to me why you think the way you do. But it's a mystery to you why I discern what I do going on in our world.