Atoning for 3rd century church’s apostasy to save my soul.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Atoning for 3rd century church’s apostasy to save my soul.
From that time church began to accept soldiers and middleclass people. They were more concerned for their position and property than Christ-following to inevitable martyrdom. The children of martyrs were also tired of persecution. They wanted to adjust with the rulers, maintaining an outward profession of faith. Is not it is in the gospel that whoever calls in the name of Christ will be saved!!
So they entered into politics and war. Already the nominal ‘Christian’ soldiers were involved in killing instead of forsaking weapon. They were a great clout of the apostate church in the power game. So, they were directed to fight with zeal for the church supported rulers. In this way, church supported warlords won. All cleansing persecutions were stopped by those rulers. Now the inevitable thing happened when devil’s representative rulers began to dictate in church affairs. They saw that the gospel is against fighting. So, to support fighting, they forced the church to accept warmongering Old Testament and worse humanity torturing Revelation. Then they forced the church to give up the idea of souls’ heavenly origin and declare that souls originated in this world. If humanity believed in heavenly origin of their souls they would resist rulers’ demonizing efforts vigorously. Then they can’t become mindless slaves and ruthless warriors as rulers wanted. For that purpose emperor Justinian imprisoned the pope and put church synod under duress. The Holy Spirit less church people timidly compiled.
Actually, not only Jewish church leaders but Christian church leaders also has killed the spirit of Christ again from that time as both they considered connection with rulers as important. Christ less Church then expanded mainly by political power. Rulers universally force their renegade Christianity or whatever religion-ideology they have on their subjects and religious establishment, as recently Russian communists did. Soon Christian version of ruthless old testament(OT) and revelation would generate Islam to wipe out vast Byzantine Empire Christianity. If you yield the sword, that sword is sure to attack you as Christ said. If the sword spares the perishable body by chance, it will surely destroy the soul by fostering soul-disintegrating hate venom.
Still now the church has little communion with Christ for that. His grace is barred now except for the martyrs. To regain communion we must cling to living Christ away from manmade bible polluted by rulers’ and compromising prelates. Even the gospel is polluted by introducing some violence inciting phrases. We must look at the cross and living Christ forsaking all.
So I have renounced violence completely now, though I was being prepared for army from 10years age. I was the best rifle shooter in my group at that age. But being almost hate-disintegrated I accepted Christ and was regenerated by his love. My 50 years of Christ-inspired love-practice has so much transformed me that I am repulsed by all violence actual, in books and mass Medias. Now I am shocked by violence in all manmade scriptures Christian and nonChristian. Being aware that properties are the root of violence and bondage I have given those away as instructed by Christ. Christ is exhorting me to atone for the churches 3rd century apostasy of introducing violent OT and Revelation as Christian scripture. I am doing it by preaching, writing and sharing in the internet. I shall do it in the rest of my life here and after entering the afterlife too. So my communion with Christ, the unity of self-sacrificing sons of heavenly Father will continue.