Atheist father enabled me to realize and love Heavenly Father

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
If the wrong idea of a hell-sending God was brainwashed into me from childhood, I would have been too terrorized to love Him. Atheist father saved me from that. But after accepting Christ I obeyed him to personify him among poor by love-works. That love-exercise purified my worldly love towards Godly love. Then I began to feel humble Heavenly Father progressively, seeing my humble father. Though he had many human vices, pride and lording tendency was the least among them. Not glory-hungry, he silently suffered humiliation from others, us and mother. He never imposed his will upon four siblings us, though mother did. He was so lax in disciplining us, that our clan took it as apathy and chided him. But by that all of us inbuilt the best self-discipline and fared the world successfully. Highhanded parents thwart children’s growth.

Actually four fathers built me up during my chaotic adolescence and youth. They were father, atheist uncle and two catholic fathers, who brought me to Christ. One was an Indian secular priest Premananda Singh and other was a Belgian Jesuit priest Fr. Ernst. But in humility my father excelled them. Those catholic fathers tried to be humble in the midst of people’s veneration. But it was natural to my father.

My father and uncle indulged my acceptance and following of Christ. They visited my Islampur Mission and blessed my effort to exemplify Heavenly Father‘s love among poor Muslims. At the end of their life they believed in Christ too, discarding atheism.

Due to their influence I successfully resisted the haughty, judgmental and terrorizing idea of God and grew an intimate relationship with Heavenly Father. I knew Him as the most humble, excelling my father and Christ. Love is the root of humility. I abhor suicidal pride and sin not out of fear but for love, as my suicidal tendency will pain Him. For the love of Him I want to live eternally, discarding all the vestige of suicidal sins.

This idea of Christ and Heavenly Father I share with all. But the churches based on catholic made terrorizing bible are turning sane people like my father and uncle into atheists and agnostics. They resist my presentation of absolute love Heavenly Father saying that He has other attributes besides love. No! From love all other attributes like power, justice, wisdom etc. follow. Being tools of love, those can’t go against love.

Their other ludicrous idea is that since God made humanity with free will, He is not responsible for their suicidal sinful deeds. For the sake of justice He can condemn them to death for those. Let alone condemning them, can human parents of much limited responsibility wash their hands off from the blunders of children citing their free will? They have to suffer for it automatically. Law may not catch them but society never spares.

Truth is that we are running to soul-suicide rejecting integrating Love-God after falling from a in-fighting pride-sick paradise (Rev12,7-12 and mythologies). As new souls and paradises are created constantly by Love-God by love-integrating spiritual particles, old ones are constantly disintegrating to spiritual particles by pride-infection.

But pride-infection can be cured by love-repentance to regain spiritual life. To teach that gospel Heavenly Father sent Christ and saints. That is my duty too as Christ’s follower. First I show Christ’s love to people and then preach repentance. Without love, true repentance is impossible.

Letsargue

If the wrong idea of a hell-sending God was brainwashed into me from childhood, I would have been too terrorized to love Him. Atheist father saved me from that. But after accepting Christ I obeyed him to personify him among poor by love-works. That love-exercise purified my worldly love towards Godly love. Then I began to feel humble Heavenly Father progressively, seeing my humble father. Though he had many human vices, pride and lording tendency was the least among them. Not glory-hungry, he silently suffered humiliation from others, us and mother. He never imposed his will upon four siblings us, though mother did. He was so lax in disciplining us, that our clan took it as apathy and chided him. But by that all of us inbuilt the best self-discipline and fared the world successfully. Highhanded parents thwart children’s growth.

Actually four fathers built me up during my chaotic adolescence and youth. They were father, atheist uncle and two catholic fathers, who brought me to Christ. One was an Indian secular priest Premananda Singh and other was a Belgian Jesuit priest Fr. Ernst. But in humility my father excelled them. Those catholic fathers tried to be humble in the midst of people’s veneration. But it was natural to my father.

My father and uncle indulged my acceptance and following of Christ. They visited my Islampur Mission and blessed my effort to exemplify Heavenly Father‘s love among poor Muslims. At the end of their life they believed in Christ too, discarding atheism.

Due to their influence I successfully resisted the haughty, judgmental and terrorizing idea of God and grew an intimate relationship with Heavenly Father. I knew Him as the most humble, excelling my father and Christ. Love is the root of humility. I abhor suicidal pride and sin not out of fear but for love, as my suicidal tendency will pain Him. For the love of Him I want to live eternally, discarding all the vestige of suicidal sins.

This idea of Christ and Heavenly Father I share with all. But the churches based on catholic made terrorizing bible are turning sane people like my father and uncle into atheists and agnostics. They resist my presentation of absolute love Heavenly Father saying that He has other attributes besides love. No! From love all other attributes like power, justice, wisdom etc. follow. Being tools of love, those can’t go against love.

Their other ludicrous idea is that since God made humanity with free will, He is not responsible for their suicidal sinful deeds. For the sake of justice He can condemn them to death for those. Let alone condemning them, can human parents of much limited responsibility wash their hands off from the blunders of children citing their free will? They have to suffer for it automatically. Law may not catch them but society never spares.

Truth is that we are running to soul-suicide rejecting integrating Love-God after falling from a in-fighting pride-sick paradise (Rev12,7-12 and mythologies). As new souls and paradises are created constantly by Love-God by love-integrating spiritual particles, old ones are constantly disintegrating to spiritual particles by pride-infection.

But pride-infection can be cured by love-repentance to regain spiritual life. To teach that gospel Heavenly Father sent Christ and saints. That is my duty too as Christ’s follower. First I show Christ’s love to people and then preach repentance. Without love, true repentance is impossible.

That's COOL!!! --------- The Word of God / Truth / Christ made my decision, not some ungodly fool!!!

Another one of your nonsense, and foolish (( Testimonies )) / (( Testaments )) that you think is more Heavenly than God's and Christ's Testaments.

( Again, -- I Rebuke you for your "self-anointing" )!!!! -- The "Word of God" (( IS )) the Anointed -- Christ; -- not anything that comes out of your "unbelieving" mouth from your "mindless and godless" Heart!!! -- The Word of God IS the Christ / the Truth / the Light / the "WAY"; Not your foolish ~way~ Your whole thing is Godless because there is absolutely no "Truth" in anything you SAY!!!

NOW!!!! - Take up the "SWORD"; not Your eternal hell bound wet noodles. - Have you ever heard of GOD / The Word of God?????

Paul -- 041313