At least one black man realizes the DNC is trying to exterminate blacks in America

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
How about you start off with straightening out your supposed leader who if elected to the most powerful position in the world, will sign legislation that helps or hinders Planned Parenthood, and then you can concentrate on a blogger from Seattle WA?

PP isn't going to go away. 'Hindering' it just makes it a bit more expensive- if can't ban abortion, then it's not going away. This country nailed the coffin when they decided 'female autonomy', which is absolutely nothing more then the right to abort men's children.

Still has a nice ring to it, though. Makes it seem as something it is not. But nevertheless, you all aren't innocent.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
PP isn't going to go away. 'Hindering' it just makes it a bit more expensive- if can't ban abortion, then it's not going away. This country nailed the coffin when they decided 'female autonomy', which is absolutely nothing more then the right to abort men's children.

Still has a nice ring to it, though. Makes it seem as something it is not. But nevertheless, you all aren't innocent.

There has been legislation passed in several states that severely 'hindered' Planned Parenthood, and pro abortion activists were able to "Judge shop" and find an activist Judge that overturned that legislation.

Roe v Wade, as Senator Ted Cruz wisely pointed out on numerous occasions can be overturned simply because it goes against the "Due Process" clauses in the Bill of Rights.

Your boy is pro abortion, and if you vote for Donald Trump knowing that, you too will have the blood of unborn babies on your hands.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your boy is pro abortion, and if you vote for Donald Trump knowing that, you too will have the blood of unborn babies on your hands.

Blood is on your hands, because you pay taxes. You all don't have it in you to make changes- so long as you live comfortably, the only thing happening is that never ending mouth :wave:

marke

That's why I and many Christians aren't voting for Donald Trump: We know the damage that a sociopathic secular humanist like him can do.

Let's say you don't vote for Trump, allowing Hillary to win against her most threatening opponent in the race. What have you done to make this country safer from liberalism insanity?

Does anyone remember how Ross Perot delivered the presidency to Bill Clinton - twice? Who will it be this time to deliver the presidency to Clinton? Personally, I blame Trump and the ignorant masses supporting him for the impending disaster, and yet I have no clue how disaster can be avoided. I believe a Trump victory will be much better for this nation than a Clinton victory, however.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

That's why I and many Christians aren't voting for Donald Trump: We know the damage that a sociopathic secular humanist like him can do.

Let's say you don't vote for Trump, allowing Hillary to win against her most threatening opponent in the race. What have you done to make this country safer from liberalism insanity?

LOL, I love how you liberals/Libertarians try to put a guilt trip on Christians who are abiding by Scripture when it comes to choosing leaders.

Rom. 13:1-7

1 Pet. 2:13-14

Proverbs 20:26

Etc. etc. etc.

I'll most likely vote for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party. There is nothing keeping those that honor God's Word from doing so as well.

marke

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

LOL, I love how you liberals/Libertarians try to put a guilt trip on Christians who are abiding by Scripture when it comes to choosing leaders.

Rom. 13:1-7

1 Pet. 2:13-14

Proverbs 20:26

Etc. etc. etc.

I'll most likely vote for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party. There is nothing keeping those that honor God's Word from doing so as well.

What if I just write in Jesus Christ for my vote?