ECT At death, the mystery unfolded.

feneluscliff

Christian are you armed with your swords? The bible that is.
What does the bible teaches concerning those who have died? Please answer with scripture that is within the context!

feneluscliff

don't start by asking questions. give answers - [emoji14]atrol:
You want answer okay. The bible tells us in Ecclesiastes 9;5,6 tell us that the dead no nothing and the thoughts perish along with their envy,hate and etc. When your dead your not conscious of nothing! Make sense?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You want answer okay. The bible tells us in Ecclesiastes 9;5,6 tell us that the dead no nothing and the thoughts perish along with their envy,hate and etc. When your dead your not conscious of nothing! Make sense?

ok. you already know everything - teach us - :patrol:

God's Truth

The Old Testament was about earthy man. The New Testament is about the spiritual. The Old Testament was prophecies. The New Testament is prophecies fulfilled, and revelations revealed.

When we die physically, we who are saved go to be with the Lord in heaven. The others will go to prison/hell.

feneluscliff

The Old Testament was about earthy man. The New Testament is about the spiritual. The Old Testament was prophecies. The New Testament is prophecies fulfilled, and revelations revealed.

When we die physically, we who are saved go to be with the Lord in heaven. The others will go to prison/hell.
Where is that in the bible?

oatmeal

Christian are you armed with your swords? The bible that is.
What does the bible teaches concerning those who have died? Please answer with scripture that is within the context!

Psalm 6:5 and other places that state the same basic truth.

But that is only one scripture, you asked for scriptures.

Isaiah 38:18-19; Psalms 49:12,14-15,115:17,146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:4-6

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Man who is born of woman is of few days and full of trouble. -- We come forth like a flower and fade away; we flee like a shadow and do not continue; for all our days are passed...we spend our years as a tale that is told. For our days are like a shadow that lengthens, and we wither away like grass. Let us remember now the Creator in the days of our youth, before the difficult days come, and the years draw near when we say, "I have no pleasure in them." -- For under a shadow we too shall go into to eternity - remember, therefore the Creator before the silver cord is loosed - then like the dust we will return to the earth, and our spirit will return to God who gave it - for dust we are, and to dust we shall return. -- The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. Job 14, Psalm 102, Psalm 90, Eccl 12, Genesis 3, Job 1

Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise." -- We are confident…to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. Luke 23, 2 Corin. 5:8​

feneluscliff

Psalm 6:5 and other places that state the same basic truth.

But that is only one scripture, you asked for scriptures.

Isaiah 38:18-19; Psalms 49:12,14-15,115:17,146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:4-6
That was to break the ice. So the next question is if the dead are dead? Where do they go heaven or hell?

feneluscliff

Man who is born of woman is of few days and full of trouble. -- We come forth like a flower and fade away; we flee like a shadow and do not continue; for all our days are passed...we spend our years as a tale that is told. For our days are like a shadow that lengthens, and we wither away like grass. Let us remember now the Creator in the days of our youth, before the difficult days come, and the years draw near when we say, "I have no pleasure in them." -- For under a shadow we too shall go into to eternity - remember, therefore the Creator before the silver cord is loosed - then like the dust we will return to the earth, and our spirit will return to God who gave it - for dust we are, and to dust we shall return. -- The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. Job 14, Psalm 102, Psalm 90, Eccl 12, Genesis 3, Job 1

Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise." -- We are confident…to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. Luke 23, 2 Corin. 5:8​
In conclusion?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are confident…to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. (2 Corinthians 5:8 KJV)​

When the brain flatlines it cannot process sensory inputs. Until the brain is restored a dead person is not conscious of the passing of time. When a person dies, the next instant in time for them is the resurrection. In either resurrection Christ will be there, it is he who calls us from the grave.

Word based mystic

it is always good when starting a thread to post a basis of your reason for the questions.

especially if you assume yourself to have the answer.

because then you just seem to be ready to chop away at all who disagree with you.

so when patrick asks for a basis for the question that is reasonable.

God's Truth

Where is that in the bible?

The Old Testament was about earthy man.

See Romans 7:4-6.

The New Testament is about the spiritual.

See John 6:63.

The Old Testament was prophecies.

See Romans 16:26.

The New Testament is prophecies fulfilled, and revelations revealed.

See Ephesians 6:19.

There are many scriptures that say that. Here is one, see 2 Timothy 4:18.

God's Truth

Those saved enter the REALM of the SPIRIT.

We are brought to the kingdom of Jesus in heaven.

Do you really think I am in the Spirit realm now, but when I die physically it all will be taken from me?

No, for I am in the realm of the Spirit now, and when I die in the flesh, I will continue to live in the realm of the Spirit.

Romans 8:9 NIV You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

John 8:51 NET Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Last edited:

feneluscliff

it is always good when starting a thread to post a basis of your reason for the questions.

especially if you assume yourself to have the answer.

because then you just seem to be ready to chop away at all who disagree with you.

so when patrick asks for a basis for the question that is reasonable.
I'm new to post on other forums so I did my best I have the answers already on my own forum. I was trying something out but didn't work. So I will reframe from doing it and concentrate on building up my forum. If your interested in look at it and give opinion on what I can do to approve be my guess.

feneluscliff

He is what I had on my forum

Ecclesites 9;5,6&10

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

God himself has made clear the contrast between the living and the Dead. The living KNOW they shall die! Key word here is know .what does it mean? As define in merriam Webster dictionary KNOW:to perceive directly : have direct cognition of (2) : to have understanding of <importance of knowing oneself.*

In other words the living understands,perceive, has the ability to learn. This makes perfect sense, since they have a functional working brain right? But not so with the dead. Psalms 146;4 tells us His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. At death man is conscious of nothing! He thinks not and perceive not. HE no longer has the breath of life, which made him a living functional human being. When God made Adam Genesis 2;7 he had heart, lung, and brain. These organ began to function after the breath of life was breathed into him. So without the breath of life man cannot live and function. It is important to have a correct understanding of this subject. If we fail to believe God's word on this matter, we open ourselves to some serious deception. Such as believing we can communicate with the dead, as did saul. Spiritualism will be one of the endtime deceptions mentioned in Revelation 16;13-14And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Lets us rest of faith in the word of God. As for when we go to heaven that takes place at the second coming of Jesus Christ.why at the the second coming? Because Christ is presently engage in the work of judgment according to the account of Daniel chapter 7,8,9 & Revelation 20. It is after this work he shall recieve a kingdom to place his faithful saints whom he will raise from the dead at his coming and the living whom he will translate. Bible is full of refrences contact me and i will tell you were to look. You are now thinking what about those who are now in the grave and thier faith. I assure you that even though they not in heaven now they are at peace for they are sleeping and are not aware of anything. Lets keep our faith in the word of God.
3rdangelstruth.freeforums.net it's on tapatalk also