Astounding moronic disconnect between rural Americans and elitist democrat officials

marke

It seems that in modern times to get promoted to high-paying Democrat-run government jobs you have to show astounding levels of loyalty towards democrats and democrat agendas, requiring astounding levels of coldness and indifference towards the plight of tens of millions of Americans ill-affected by those oppressive policies. Who can afford high-priced electric cars with low resale values? Not most Americans, which is puzzling because democrat leaders seem to be unaware of that very important fact.

Pete Buttigieg brags about $48K EV to people who can't afford gas, looks even dumber when Ford recalls EV

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has been telling those naughty Americans who are struggling to afford fuel for their older, gas-guzzling vehicles to just go get a brand-new electric vehicle like the Ford Mustang Mach-E (listed at a market average of $47,553 in Consumer Reports.)

Here he is, all "charged up, ready to go" and, oh, so "excited to go pick up a friend" (Energy Secretary Jennifer M. Granholm) and share the "momentous" news about a new" national network of 500,000 electric vehicle chargers."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Most of the rural people I know aren't interested in a mustang mach e, unless they're dopey teenagers. Most of them want a minivan that they can run the kids around in and get groceries in. Most of them want a pickup truck that they can work out of, because their lifestyle involves getting their hands dirty and calluses and splinters.

Personal note - right now I'm driving a old minivan with two seats in the front and a load of tools and supplies in the back. And I'm on my way to get another splinter. 😁

marke

Most of the rural people I know aren't interested in a mustang mach e, unless they're dopey teenagers. Most of them want a minivan that they can run the kids around in and get groceries in. Most of them want a pickup truck that they can work out of, because their lifestyle involves getting their hands dirty and calluses and splinters.

Personal note - right now I'm driving a old minivan with two seats in the front and a load of tools and supplies in the back. And I'm on my way to get another splinter. 😁
Electric vehicles are a car of the future and should remain parked in the mythical Jetson's garage until world leaders discover a way to make everyone on the planet super rich so they can afford the toys and necessities that only the super-rich can afford.

1655481695709.jpeg