Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Asteroid and Meteoroid Not a Coincidence

This is the show from Friday February 18th, 2013

SUMMARY:

* Heavens to Murgatroyd! It turns out that the near-earth asteroid DA14, and the meteorite impact in central Russia were NOT a 1-in-100-million chance coincidence as believed by Yale astronomy professor Meg Urry. Rather, those two events were associated with the meteors sighted in Cuba, California, and then Miami, all resulting from when the fountains of the great deep broke forth, as explained in the book In the Beginning by Dr. Walt Brown, Ph.D. from MIT in mechanical engineering. Bob Enyart and Kevin Lea also talk about a leading geneticist's observation of the falling average IQ of human beings.

* Asteroid Prediction: Consistent with the Hydroplate Theory's explanation for the origin of asteroids, Kevin Lea and Bob Enyart predict that one day asteroids will be shown to have debris fields orbiting them. (And for other predictions and fun programs, make sure to check out our realscienceradio.com.)

* Trajectories: The reason the trajectory of the Russian meteor was different from that of its 150-foot in diameter DA14 asteroid is most likely because that meteoroid was in orbit around DA14. Asteroids are known to have moons, with about 70 such systems so far discovered. In the time between the asteroid's flyby and the Russian impact, the Earth traveled a bit further than the distance to the Moon. Orbital mechanics could theoretically provide a baseline test for the liklihood of our claim that the Russian and the other meteors traveled with DA14, unfortunately however perturbances over the last 5,000 years could make falsifiability by this method difficult.

Hydroplate%20CD%20Album%20Large.png

* Google's Favorite (well, highest rank) Scientist On
: Go ahead and Google the words:
- origin of asteroids and you'll find Walt's at #1 of 2 million web pages, or try
- creation evolution flood, and out of 10 million web pages that include those three words, Dr. Walt Brown's work is number one, ranking as the most popular among very stiff competition. Try also googling:
- origin of earth's radioactivity, and Walt's at 1 of 2M
- origin of ocean trenches, 1 out of 4M pages
- origin of the grand canyon, and Walt's at 5 of 2M pages among extremely tough competition like Wikipedia and the National Park Service (and beating out all other creation ministries).

* The Hydroplate Theory Explains: Dr. Walt Brown's HT addresses many observations from the physical sciences, including explaining:
- that the continents do not fit together well against each other, as presented in the Pangaea hypothesis, unless you shrink Africa by 30%, and make other dramatic manipulations.
- that the jigsaw shape of the continents does fit well against the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.
- what formed the 46,000-mile long Mid-oceanic Ridge.
- that the Atlantic Ocean is relatively shallow, whereas the Pacific is relatively deep.
- what formed the deep Pacific trenches including the 36-thousand foot-deep Marianas Trench.
- that the fountains of the great deep launched the solar system's asteroids and comets.
- that Mars is not the source of Antarctica meteorites, but they were launched from Earth.
- that the debris launched from the Earth beat up the moon, which helps to explain why the near-side has suffered much greater impactors.
- that NASA discovered the earth-like composition of comets, fulfilling Dr. Walt Brown's published prediction that they would find one of the most common minerals from Earth, olivine.
- that it is not unexpected that asteroids would have debris, including moons, traveling along with them.

Today's Resource: You can enjoy the 6-disc standard audio CD set The Hydroplate Theory & Dr. Walt Brown on the Air or get the entire set on a single MP3 CD, both of which contain eleven radio programs. Bob Enyart also highly recommends Dr. Walt Brown's fabulous book, In the Beginning! Order by clicking the link, or calling us at 800-8Enyart (800 836-9278)!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Right. Because a physics professor obviously doesn't know what she's talking about.

Jukia

Jefferson;3361910- what formed the 46 said:
As best I understand it, Dr. Brown theorizes that the mid ocean ridge was formed as a result of the fountains of the great deep exploding outward. With the equivalent of 300 trillion 1 megaton H-bombs.

I have asked before what happened to all the heat energy created by those explosions. Remember the 2nd law?

If my math works it appears to be the energy from 1,200,000 1 megaton bombs every foot of the mid ocean ridge. someone should check my math and explain to me what happened to all that energy because a great deal of it went into heat.

And other than that, Dr. Brown's theory is total nonsense.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have asked before what happened to all the heat energy created by those explosions. Remember the 2nd law? If my math works it appears to be the energy from 1,200,000 1 megaton bombs every foot of the mid ocean ridge. someone should check my math and explain to me what happened to all that energy because a great deal of it went into heat.
Nope. Kinetic. It came from heat.

Given that you haven't even read past a few paragraphs and haven't considered seriously any of the ideas we can safely ignore anything you say on the matter. :)

GuySmiley

As best I understand it, Dr. Brown theorizes that the mid ocean ridge was formed as a result of the fountains of the great deep exploding outward. With the equivalent of 300 trillion 1 megaton H-bombs.

I have asked before what happened to all the heat energy created by those explosions. Remember the 2nd law?

If my math works it appears to be the energy from 1,200,000 1 megaton bombs every foot of the mid ocean ridge. someone should check my math and explain to me what happened to all that energy because a great deal of it went into heat.

Its 1,800 trillion 1 megaton H-bombs, and he covers your question in the book.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, so it is 6 x as much energy released/foot of the mid ocean ridge. What is his explanation? How does he get rid of all that heat energy?

Kinetic energy. Are you deaf?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, so heat energy changed into kinetic energy? Can you provide me with page #s from Dr. Brown's latest on line tome where he discusses this?
Of course. But given that you'll never read them it'd be a waste of time.

Paulos

* The Hydroplate Theory Explains:
- that the debris launched from the Earth beat up the moon, which helps to explain why the near-side has suffered much greater impactors.

Interesting.

Very interesting -- especially because it isn't true according to NASA, which leads me to wonder what Bob's source is for the claim that the near side of the Moon has more craters than the far side.

According to NASA, "there are more impact craters on the far side of the Moon" than there are on the near side (source). In fact, the largest impact feature on the moon is the South Pole-Aitken basin, which is located on the far side.

In our solar system, there are 8 accepted planets with a total of 166 natural satellites orbiting them. All of them have numerous meteor, asteroid, and comet impacts on full display. All of that mass could not possibly have come from earth.

By the way, Brown's so-called "hydroplate theory" is not a theory at all. A scientific theory "has already undergone extensive testing by various scientists and is generally accepted as being an accurate explanation of an observation" (source). Brown's hydroplate idea has not been extensively tested by numerous scientists, nor is it generally accepted.

Dr. Walt Brown's HT addresses many observations from the physical sciences, including explaining:
- that the continents do not fit together well against each other, as presented in the Pangaea hypothesis, unless you shrink Africa by 30%, and make other dramatic manipulations.
- that the jigsaw shape of the continents does fit well against the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.

Do you really mean "continents", or do you actually mean "continental plates"?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Very interesting -- especially because it isn't true according to NASA, which leads me to wonder what Bob's source is for the claim that the near side of the Moon has more craters than the far side.
Luckily Pastor Enyart did not say the near side had been hit more time, but instead he said:

the debris launched from the Earth beat up the moon, which helps to explain why the near-side has suffered much greater impactors.

Which is easy to see:
170px-Moon_nearside_LRO.jpg

170px-Moon_Farside_LRO.jpg

According to NASA, "there are more impact craters on the far side of the Moon" than there are on the near side (source).
And they probably ignore the fact that most craters on the near side are covered over.

In fact, the largest impact feature on the moon is the South Pole-Aitken basin, which is located on the far side.
Not an impact basin.

In our solar system, there are 8 accepted planets with a total of 166 natural satellites orbiting them. All of them have numerous meteor, asteroid, and comet impacts on full display. All of that mass could not possibly have come from earth.
Because you say so?

fool

Hall of Fame
Can anyone speak as to why the various missle defense systems didn't see this coming?
They can track ICBMs, and then they can track the smaller MRVs that come out of the ICBMs.
But a rock the size of a bus just slips right thru?
They missed a bus?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can anyone speak as to why the various missle defense systems didn't see this coming?
They can track ICBMs, and then they can track the smaller MRVs that come out of the ICBMs.
But a rock the size of a bus just slips right thru?
They missed a bus?

Velocity, distance and the vastness of space.

fool

Hall of Fame
Well, yeah. And a bus is hard to spot until it's pretty close. :)

We need to tell all the satilites to turn around and look behind them every once in a while. Instead of just floating around relaying 500 channels of crappy TV.