Ask me a question. My beliefs as a Christian.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

As a Jew many of my beliefs are the same as when I was a Christian. I still believe the Bible, for example. Recently someone on Theology Online asked me about my beliefs as a Christian. I am open to answering questions. Since I have mostly just believed the Bible, I do not know what I can say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

The Jews don't believe in Christ or Paul or the New Testament so for you to say you are a Jew or some kind of proselyte and a Christian at the same time is just ignorance. You can't blend the Old Testament with the New Testament you can only accept one and reject the other as they are non-compatible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Jews don't believe in Christ or Paul or the New Testament so for you to say you are a Jew or some kind of proselyte and a Christian at the same time is just ignorance. You can't blend the Old Testament with the New Testament you can only accept one and reject the other as they are non-compatible.
I have said that I am not a Christian and I have been told that I am not a Jew.

Epoisses

I have said that I am not a Christian and I have been told that I am not a Jew.

You should be a Christian because they will give you a giant golden cross that you can hang around your neck like a gangsta' - Yeeeeaaa Boyzz da' playaz in da' house of faith!!!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You should be a Christian because they will give you a giant golden cross that you can hang around your neck like a gangsta' - Yeeeeaaa Boyzz da' playaz in da' house of faith!!!
It is possible to be a Jew and a Christian. However, I am a Jew by observance of God's Commandments, not by birth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

As a Jew many of my beliefs are the same as when I was a Christian. I still believe the Bible, for example. Recently someone on Theology Online asked me about my beliefs as a Christian. I am open to answering questions. Since I have mostly just believed the Bible, I do not know what I can say.

Shalom.

Jacob
I believe that the person wanted to know what my beliefs were as a Christian.