Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye Porter

Originally posted by Knight

Please step away from the beer slowly. :D
:shocked:
Originally posted by Knight

Ya know it's really frustrating sometimes when you ask people seemingly simple questions and you get no response or some long drawn out response that isn't much more than pure obfuscation.

I always try to answer questions asked of me with simple direct answers.

After all... can't you answer the question directly and then go on to provide further explanation if you feel the answer warrants it? Shouldn't a sound world-view and theology be afraid of no question?

Ask me anyhting you want and I promise to give you a short direct answer.

:down:

AROTO

Congrats Knight, Your Daughter took 2nd in the all-around competition tonight!!:princess:

My question is, does she get her talent from her mom or her dad?;)

Tye Porter

Originally posted by AROTO

Congrats Knight, Your Daughter took 2nd in the all-around competition tonight!!:princess:

My question is, does she get her talent from her mom or her dad?;)
Too easy!
It's obvious.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight,

Do you believe in absolute free will or do you not?

I ask this because it seems in some threads you do and then in some threads you don't. I sure wish you'd either make up your mind or answer the question fully in one post with any "ifs, ands, or buts" you add on to answer when the debate requires you to.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Do you enjoy any other Open Theist authors (who? titles?) or is Pastor Enyart your main influence?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
:darwinsm:

Check out how great Knight is at answering questions:

Hey, I'm interested in learning about the history of TOL. When it was started? Who all started it? Why was it started? How many people (subscribers) have been around since the beginning? Knight, do you actually own TOL?
Knight responds:

:shut:

ShadowMaid

Knight, I'm having a problem with my user control panel. When I try to use it, it says that the page can't be found. Do you think you could fix that?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
If it's not too late to pose a question or two...

1. What are your views on theonomy and Christian Reconstructionism?

2. Do you consider yourself a theonomist and/or a Christian Reconstructionist?

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight,
It's bad enough that cashiers never count change back but why do they insist on giving you the bills first and then put the coins on top of the bills, only to slide off the bills and onto the floor?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Poly

Knight,
It's bad enough that cashiers never count change back but why do they insist on giving you the bills first and then put the coins on top of the bills, only to slide off the bills and onto the floor?
Because that's the way men need it done. You need to get all the change in one hand - bills and coins. And the change has to go in the pocket first before the bills can to into the wallet because you cannot keep the coins in your palm when placing bills in a wallet, but you can keep bills in your palm when sliding coins off bills into your other hand.

Thus, the coins get slid off into the other hand to be place in the pocket. That hand is free to open the wallet to place the bills inside and you're on your way.

It's ME (more efficient).

Status
Not open for further replies.