Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Too much wasted space.
I disagree. Considering how the majority of posts are just a few lines, it's takes much longer to scroll through a post if it's vertical. I did a quick "sketch" of what I mean. (Luckily I had an old screenshot to use to compare.)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky said:
I disagree. Considering how the majority of posts are just a few lines, it's takes much longer to scroll through a post if it's vertical. I did a quick "sketch" of what I mean. (Luckily I had an old screenshot to use to compare.)
LOL... :chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lucky said:

Hey Lucky, who's the gay guy in your avatar? :freak:

You screenshot reaffirms my point. Myabe there is more spcae, but there are no obstructions between posts as in your prefered 'I'm too lazy to get out of bed' version.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
Hey Lucky, who's the gay guy in your avatar? :freak:

You screenshot reaffirms my point. Myabe there is more spcae, but there are no obstructions between posts as in your prefered 'I'm too lazy to get out of bed' version.
To be honest I like the vertical way as well (its called "legacy"). The problem is that in this particular style (Aqua) I cannot get the legacy template to properly work.

I plan to work on it later when I get some of the other things ironed out.

Sozo

Hey Knight... It would be great if we could post a quote, a photo, or a banner between the avatar & the post info!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sozo said:
Hey Knight... It would be great if we could post a quote, a photo, or a banner between the avatar & the post info!
Yea... although I think there is already so much distraction (visually).

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Definitely enough distraction already. I liked it when you experimented with putting all the user info on the left, yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.