Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

Originally posted by Knight

I loved Sizzlers!

Did you have a Fat Track for yours?

I did :(

We had a huge basement when I was a kid with a tile floor. I would charge the car up and it would run the entire floor, bounce off a wall and keep on going! They were a blast!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Sozo

I did :(

We had a huge basement when I was a kid with a tile floor. I would charge the car up and it would run the entire floor, bounce off a wall and keep on going! They were a blast!!
A few years back I bought my boys a whole bunch of vintage orange Hotwheels track so they could play with like I did when I was a kid.

They really had a blast with it!

ShadowMaid

What do you think is better... chicken, turkey, goose, or tomatoes? (I've been watching Fruitcake Video while putting up the tree. :noid: :D )

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by ShadowMaid

What do you think is better... chicken, turkey, goose, or tomatoes? (I've been watching Fruitcake Video while putting up the tree. :noid: :D )
LOL ... Turkey! :troy:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

:bannana:Yes!!:bannana:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From another thread.
Originally posted by lighthouse

We're not allowed to discuss banned members on the forums.
I get that we are not allowed to discus why a member was banned, but are we allowed to continue to talk about them? Cause every once and a while a God hating commie gets banned before I am done mocking them!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by deardelmar

From another thread.
I get that we are not allowed to discus why a member was banned, but are we allowed to continue to talk about them? Cause every once and a while a God hating commie gets banned before I am done mocking them!
LOL... :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Knight, how was your Christmas, what did your family get, and when is the baby coming!?!?!?
Our Christmas was very nice. My brother came up from Florida so it was really great to see him again.

Still no baby!

I will keep ya posted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.