Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's not too bad. If they win, when will they meet the Av's?

Last edited:

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Did you see the Wings 2nd game against the Flames,that was nice 5-2 win?Wings need to get one in Calgary.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Jabez

Did you see the Wings 2nd game against the Flames,that was nice 5-2 win?Wings need to get one in Calgary.
If Calgary wins both at home the Wings are cooked. And if the Av's do not win both at home they are cooked!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by AtheistsSuck

Knight,

Why are there so many Christians in Colorado Springs?
There does seem to be a large amount of Christians in Co Springs.

I always wondered why. :confused:

There is also a ton of hockey players and hockey rinks in the Springs.

Maybe there is a connection? :think:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you mostly a graphic artist? Do you also do something like post-production DV?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah. We just had a guy come in and he told us about his $1400 "entry level" DV camera. Guess what it is being used for? It is being used to shoot sales and instruction presentations for schools that are getting certain "Career Track" systems. It is cool, as far as the technology goes, but that Career Track stuff seems fishy to me. Have you heard of it?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Yorzhik

Ah. We just had a guy come in and he told us about his $1400 "entry level" DV camera. Guess what it is being used for? It is being used to shoot sales and instruction presentations for schools that are getting certain "Career Track" systems. It is cool, as far as the technology goes, but that Career Track stuff seems fishy to me. Have you heard of it?
Heard of what? Career track? Or a $1400 DV camera?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by YawgmothsAvatar

How did you convince God to make your suit of armor?
I didn't.

God prepared it for all of us beforehand.

Some of us choose to put it on. Others remain naked.

Ephesians 6:13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints — 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by YawgmothsAvatar

How did you convince God to make your suit of armor?

I've got one just exactly the same as Knight's.

You want one? They're free but they weren't cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.