Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slogeo

Hi Knight, I have a question for you. I just spent some time replying to todays Topic, and I hit the preview post button and it said I didn't have permission to access that. It said I wasn't logged in. I was logged in for almost 2 hours. I was able to preview post before. I have never been kicked off. I am kind of getting the feeling that I may not be welcomed here. It seems to me that when I first registered I was able to view things that I can no longer view. With the 17 post that I should not have made when I was sick. I really made myself look like a stupid person. My fault. I was just so anxious to post. I was so excited the day I found this web site. And now I feel like I am being squeezed out. But I do not know. That is why I am asking. I have a vista and this is my first computer need say more? Remeber, I'm the non techy gal? Just asking?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Knight, I have a question for you. I just spent some time replying to todays Topic, and I hit the preview post button and it said I didn't have permission to access that. It said I wasn't logged in. I was logged in for almost 2 hours. I was able to preview post before. I have never been kicked off. I am kind of getting the feeling that I may not be welcomed here. It seems to me that when I first registered I was able to view things that I can no longer view. With the 17 post that I should not have made when I was sick. I really made myself look like a stupid person. My fault. I was just so anxious to post. I was so excited the day I found this web site. And now I feel like I am being squeezed out. But I do not know. That is why I am asking. I have a vista and this is my first computer need say more? Remeber, I'm the non techy gal? Just asking?
What browser do you use?

Oh, and I almost never compose long posts within the browser (they have the chance to get lost). Compose longer posts in your text editor and then copy and paste it into TOL.

Keep in mind TOL automatically logs out inactive users that way we always dedicate the most resources possible for active users. (it's nothing personal)

However, if you are being logged out really quick it might be a browser issue. I recommend Firefox.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
CafePress Personhoodie question.

I was thinking about purchasing one of the Personhood hooded sweatshirts or a TOL t-shirt so I looked around CafePress for the answer to my question but couldn't find it.

Question: Are the designs Screen Printed on the shirts/sweat shirts or are they the Iron-on style designs or are they a Digital direct-to-garment style printing?

Thanks.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CafePress Personhoodie question.

I was thinking about purchasing one of the Personhood hooded sweatshirts or a TOL t-shirt so I looked around CafePress for the answer to my question but couldn't find it.

Question: Are the designs Screen Printed on the shirts/sweat shirts or are they the Iron-on style designs or are they a Digital direct-to-garment style printing?

Thanks.
All of our products are direct to garment printed.

That process used to be kinda crummy. With modern technology, it's actually very nice. I love my Personhoodie.

Nicolaas

BANNED
Banned
Is my post about my belief about Gods plan for me going too far as far as the 10 tol commandmants goes? was curious about that sorry if it was

Nicolaas

BANNED
Banned
I didn't really read it sorry.

Where/why might it be "over the line"?

I called it Gods plan for me. just because it says in the tol commandmants not to make posts that are crazy and it said something else too i cant remember it wasnt like it said it just to get attention though i do believe this. Its about my belief that Im one of Gods two witnesses.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I called it Gods plan for me. just because it says in the tol commandmants not to make posts that are crazy and it said something else too i cant remember it wasnt like it said it just to get attention though i do believe this. Its about my belief that Im one of Gods two witnesses.
Were not gonna ban you for being a lunatic. Heck... that's funny stuff! :up:

Nicolaas

BANNED
Banned
Were not gonna ban you for being a lunatic. Heck... that's funny stuff! :up:

hey just out of curiousty do you really think im a lunatic? im not offended or anything but i was thinking too that is a really intresting post i made(Gods plan for me.) do you think it could go into the hall of fame evuntelly? i mean it really is an intresting thread and all and its not everyday someone can claim to be a biblical charactar with such a scrirptual basis. i know its for older threads and all as well was just curious for later though

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
the one at Gods plan for me. Godrulz seems to be gettin a little worked up over my claims of God makin me a mass murderer and all.
Yeah... sorry but you are going to have to find a different forum to participate on. We don't allow people to advocate criminal activity on TOL.

Be safe and seek counseling.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Yeah... sorry but you are going to have to find a different forum to participate on. We don't allow people to advocate criminal activity on TOL.

Be safe and seek counseling.
I think Nic was making a joke, and Willie got bent out of shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.