Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those were the good old days, where if two people needed to settle an argument, instead of shooting each other, they had a breakdance battle. :sigh: Yeah, I always wanted to do that as a little kid. Unfortunately, by the time I was old enough to learn any real dance moves, I had moved on from breakdancing and was embarrassing myself with MC Hammer-like moves. But when I see George St. Pierre break into a windmill after he wins a match, I still get a bit jealous. :chuckle:

I also wanted to be able to do the dance that Turbo does with the broom. Never could figure that one out. :noid:

My proxy server prevents me from seeing streaming video from here, but are you talking about the one where he dances up the wall and on the ceiling?

Army of One

My proxy server prevents me from seeing streaming video from here, but are you talking about the one where he dances up the wall and on the ceiling?
No, although that was great too. :chuckle:

It's the one (I believe from the first movie) where he is sweeping up outside of the store.

The Graphite

Where does a fella go around here to change his nom de guerre? I no longer use this moniker and wish to change my handle. Mucho domo gracias, mon ami.

Door

Hey Knight, I'm just curious, but does my name ever come up in conversation between you and Prisca?

She seems to be one step ahead of you on many subjects. I really appreciate her, and her insightful wisdom. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Knight, I'm just curious, but does my name ever come up in conversation between you and Prisca?
No more than any other name why?

She seems to be one step ahead of you on many subjects. I really appreciate her, and her insightful wisdom. :D
Uh... gee... thanks. :noid: (how do you respond to a statement like that?)

I admit... she's my older sister and therefore far smarter than I.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight: I don't know how this would even work, being a computer dummy, but can you, as the web admin, see what we type before we post it?
Technically no.

But I can predict what you are going to type with almost perfect accuracy. In fact, I knew 3 months ago you were gonna make this post today.

assuranceagent

In fact, I knew 3 months ago you were gonna make this post today.

So you have foreknowledge, but God doesn't? :squint:

I think this whole 'TOL Grand Poobah' thing is going to your head, eh? :chuckle:

I can't rep you right now, but the post made me chuckle. Very nice.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you have foreknowledge, but God doesn't? :squint:

I think this whole 'TOL Grand Poobah' thing is going to your head, eh? :chuckle:

I can't rep you right now, but the post made me chuckle. Very nice.
I know you were kidding, but for the record.... nobody believes that God doesn't have foreknowledge. (at least nobody that I know)

bucksplasher

TOL A Work?

TOL A Work?

Is not this whole site a "work" and aren't the posters by posting, in effect, working toward their salvation, by preaching the OSAS doctrine? tWINs

bucksplasher

Ahh!!!

Ahh!!!

:think: More or less kind of a "What are you babbling about?" face.

:)

I should have recognized that I'm sorry. tWINs

PS It would be interesting to see if some could give up their "works" for a week or two ...maybe a pre-lenten discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.