Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Vinny

Knight said:
Because TruthSmack.com is a cool domain name.

We also have theologyonline.net

Drat. I was hoping you'd regale me with a thrilling story of a hostile takeover of another web forum (the aforementioned TruthSmack). Turns out the truth of the matter is rather pedestrian, by comparison.

(next question)

Is Superman Returns going to be any good?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Brother Vinny said:
Drat. I was hoping you'd regale me with a thrilling story of a hostile takeover of another web forum (the aforementioned TruthSmack). Turns out the truth of the matter is rather pedestrian, by comparison.

(next question)

Is Superman Returns going to be any good?
If it's half as boring as Batman Begins you can trust it will suck.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
lol... no I wasn't ignoring you.

TOL is a Christian operated forum but we try not to be overtly Christian in appearance. That way we can reel in the little fishy's better.
OK do you mind if I squeeze it into my coustom user title?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CatGirl said:
Knight, what do those starts on the left mean?
They're just another way to display your post count. You have ninety posts and therefore ninety stars. When you reach 100 posts, you'll trade in your nine yellow stars (which each represent 10 posts) for a blue one (worth 100 posts).

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When a member has been inactive for a couple of years would you make that user name available for somone else?

SOTK

Are there any Battle Royale's missing from the Center Ring thread? I've been going through them and reading the ones I've never read before. It looks like some were missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.