Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
wickwoman said:
Why yes. I am. I'm trying to figure out why Knight likes that guy from comedy central so much. Him being such a big liberal and all.
Face it wickedwoman... you are pretty much clueless about everything.

Hey, I found an avatar for you....

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
wickwoman,

Knight's avatar is a character from the NBC series "The Office." So is mine. And Mr. 5020's. And Poly's, and Lucky's, and Clete's, and Emo's, and cattyfan's, and kmoney's...

Mr. 5020

Turbo said:
wickwoman,

Knight's avatar is a character from the NBC series "The Office." So is mine. And Mr. 5020's. And Poly's, and Lucky's, and Clete's, and Emo's, and cattyfan's, and kmoney's...
:chuckle:

wickwoman

O.K., I guess you guys don't watch John Stewart, but that guy on Knight's avatar is also a contributor to that show. If you tell me his name I'll prove it to you.

Don't miss an opportunity to gang up on me when I'm kiddin around with you guys, now. That will help you later when my serious discussions kick your hiney.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
O.K., I guess you guys don't watch John Stewart, but that guy on Knight's avatar is also a contributor to that show. If you tell me his name I'll prove it to you.

Don't miss an opportunity to gang up on me when I'm kiddin around with you guys, now. That will help you later when my serious discussions kick your hiney.
The show is called "The Daily Show" and yes, Steve Carell was on it some.

Mr. 5020

stunrut said:
Is paypal the only way to purchase a subscription?
If you don't have a credit card, just PM Knight. He will make a special arrangement allowing you to send a check or money order.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
He was in Bruce Almighty and the 40-year-old virgin as well. Sometimes an actor will portray more than one character over the course of his career. Were you aware of this? :think:

Mr. 5020

Turbo said:
He was in Bruce Almighty and the 40-year-old virgin as well. Sometimes an actor will portray more than one character over the course of his career. Were you aware of this? :think:
:freak: ?

wickwoman

Turbo said:

Sure.

And I think the guy in your avatar very much fits the personality I'd imagined for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.