As a terrorist, Arafat should never enjoy American diplomatic protection.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's leverage the momentum of American justice.

President Bush saw the connection between America's security and the liberation of Afghans and Iraqis.

Now, we pray that he will no longer allow the United States to tolerate Palestinian terror. After repeated aggression from its neighbors, in defense, Israel took Gaza from Egypt, the West Bank from Jordan, and the Golan from Syria. Israel took no land from a Palestinian state, for no such state existed; nor was there a Palestinian currency, king, or constitution. Yet, to live in peace... [ more ]

Last edited:

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Arafat, the next Ace of Spades...

Arafat, the next Ace of Spades...

Israel has the same right as America to arrest or kill terrorist leaders, including Arafat (a match with bin Laden and Sadam). They have the right to attack Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (the terrorist wing of Arafat's own Fatah political party which runs the Palestinian Authority). Agree or disagree, reply here or call into Bob Enyart Live, M-F, 9pm E.T. at 303 463-7789. -Bob
ps. For more info, see JusticeMomentum.com or KGOV.com

Gerald

Resident Fiend
If the Israelis had any collective stones they'd just cut to the chase and wipe out the Palestinians once and for all, and to hell with world opinion.

Negotiation hasn't worked thus far; neither side is going to be satisfied until the other is completely dead and gone.

When all else fails, use a great big stick...

Aimiel

No Peace for Israel

No Peace for Israel

Many people, including myself, believe that there will be no lasting peace for Israel until the King of kings sits on His Throne in Jerusalem. Israel has a big stick, they have nuclear weapons. They also have more tolerance than I ever imagined was possible for a nation. They have a very dynamic and representative form of government, and are very vocal about their beliefs. I believe that they are just trying to keep from going to war with every single neighbor, all at the same time. Look at the map, they are surrounded by enemies. They probably have more Philistines in Israel than Israelis. I agree, though; they should give the Philistines 48 hours to exit their country, and after that send in the troops. This business with the car-bombs and the bus-bombs and punks killing dozens of teen-agers in pizza parlors has just got to stop. Enough, already. I believe that the US and Israel would be closer allies, and we might even have troops stationed there, if doing so might not be seen as a catalyst to Jihad.

I spent two years working in a bagel bakery / delicatessen, and I fell in love with Jews. They are the most remarkable people on this earth.