Are you excited for TOL fellowship week?

Are you excited for TOL fellowship week?

• YES - I love the change of pace.

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • NO - I hate fellowship week!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by LivingDeadDoll
Yes, I have decided that by no means am I going to run away from your little taunting and your bland rudeness.

Oh goody! And Fellowship week is still a few days away ... still plenty of time :)

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
This is the most childish group of adults I have ever conversed with in my life! Can't any of you find anything better to discuss because I can, and I am going to do so. So if you will, please excuse me from this childish banter which I have regretably participated in myself.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Can't any of you find anything better to discuss because I can and I am going to do so.

Well, so far you left he hanging on one thread about the abortuaries in Kansas. You'll have to pardon me for not wanting to discuss tattoos and dope...

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Oh i'm sorry, was I trying to discuss issues pertinent to young people in america today? Do forgive me, it must have slipped my mind that there was something wrong with trying to further my knowledge on such subjects from a religious standpoint. And I probably missed your post because my time was being consumed with defending myself to those who feel that I must think exactly like them or just "go away." I can assure you that I will find that unreplied to post and reply to it.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
"Can't any of you find anything better to discuss because I can and I am going to do so."

When?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Wow, and you people want to talk about MY posts?! Most of you sound like a group of high schoolers. Have you nothing better to say than to make fun?

Uh...no...not really. :nono:

Oh, and I couldn't forget good ole' Billy Bob, I was just wondering if maybe that dolls eyes were so red because she'd had one too many beers. And if that's the case, then at this point she must have horrid breath as well, not a very attractive thing smelling like fermented malt, yeast and hops you know.

I love fermented yeast and hops! :cheers: It's better than her breath smelling like a Rastafarians ashtray.

Yes, I have decided that by no means am I going to run away from your little taunting and your bland rudeness. Just because I do ONE thing differently than you might , doesn't mean I should have to pack up and leave.

Oh good, that means more Marijuana jokes! :banana:

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
as you wish. oh, and i happen to think rastafarians are a rather interesting group of peoples, and i happen to prefer whats in their ashtrays over whats commonly found in the brown bag of a whino on the street corner.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

as you wish. oh, and i happen to think rastafarians are a rather interesting group of peoples,

If you can get past their smelly dreadlocks and their stupid accent, mon.

and i happen to prefer whats in their ashtrays over whats commonly found in the brown bag of a whino on the street corner.

I prefer neither.

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
I can't believe I let my picture slip out like that! Well, now that it's out, do you like my hair?

"pas de duchie pon de lef an side"