ECT Are you a Darby follower?

john w

Hall of Fame
I think we were discussing getting new material. I'm tapped out. Unless you want me to insist - again - how no one can prove that Buddy Ebsen, Ron Ely, Nancy Walker and Waylon Flowers & Madam didn't appear in Frank Zappa's 200 MOTELS. Just cuz no one saw them in it doesn't mean they wasn't there. Disprove THAT, Bullinger Boy.

No one can prove that Ron Ely appeared as Tarzan in the 1970 AD TV series, JC O'Hair groupie. You're still in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
And don't make me quote Caesar Romero and Jack Soo. They'll show you.

Caesar Romera was Heath Ledger's grand daddy. I read that in "The National Midnight Star," whose motto is,"It must be true, or we wouldn't have printed it." I called you, and raised you a Soupy Sales/George Gobel.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hee, hee, I saw Jack Soo in Flower Drum Song on Broadway when I was probably about ten.

He was speaking figuratively. You're another John Nelson Smith Rubard Nelson Thomas Wayne Lucas Darby follower, in denial.

musterion

You really think that Paul Lynde's "Uncle Arthur" character was literal?

Er, no, your Uncle Arthur theory is unattested by the earliest church authorities because it's a very recent development. Developed by Col. Harlan Sanders during a shootout with Standard Oil executives, in fact. No one taught it before Harlan Sanders did. Well, Jerry Mahoney may have but that was no earlier than late 1870s and only when he was drunk. Or was it Gregory Sierra. Either way, you're in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
Er, no, your Uncle Arthur theory is unattested by the earliest church authorities because it's a very recent development. Developed by Col. Harlan Sanders during a shootout with Standard Oil executives, in fact. No one taught it before Harlan Sanders did. Well, Jerry Mahoney may have but that was no earlier than late 1870s and only when he was drunk. Or was it Gregory Sierra. Either way, you're in denial.

You really think Knucklehead Smiff was a literal dummy, dummy Lamont musty?

hqdefault.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
I see your K. Smiff and raise you Mr. Snerd, noted preterist author and hog calling champeen.

mortimer-snerd.jpg

Here is a pic of Tellalie's infallable man teacher, and a couple of "brainwashed, dummy" Darby followers, in "sweet fellowship," at a Preterist Bible Conference, held recently in Israel, near the West Bank:

Knucklehead-Smiff.gif

musterion

Here is a pic of Tellalie's infallable man teacher, and a couple of "brainwashed, dummy" Darby followers, in "sweet fellowship," at a Preterist Bible Conference, held recently in Israel, near the West Bank:

Knucklehead-Smiff.gif

Kinda gets you right here, don't it. I bet they weren't singing this one, though.

Interplanner

Does TOL have a most deliberately absurd thread award?

Are you certain Tet is saying there is no 2nd coming in judgement at all, or that many of the expressions are about what happened to Israel in 66-70? There is more than one thing that ends, you see. Temple, Judaism, law, old covenant, etc.