ECT Are tattoos, booze and vaping the root of all evil?

Danoh

That is really sad.

The Corinthians all over again.

At the same time, the rationalizing that led them to condone that mess and it's results is no different from that of all the Christians who support either Clinton or Trump.

The supposed lesser of two evils is the same rationale the people in that article foolishly allowed themselves to look at things through.

"Depart from the faith" continues.

So much so, that to point it out to such is to be concluded an enemy by them.

But, stand one's ground...one must.

2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits. 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

musterion

I support neither Trump nor Clinton. I just figure her for a far greater, absolutely certain threat than he is. Maybe he is too, I dunno. Can't know.

Danoh

I support neither Trump nor Clinton. I just figure her for a far greater, absolutely certain threat than he is. Maybe he is too, I dunno. Can't know.

My statement was made in general, as I reflected...sadly...on the one-sided judgment I am certain many within Christianity throughout the country are viewing that article's tragic acount through.

We could all learn from such falls from grace.

About our own.

And with that; the better judgments we would each might then be much more able to render.

I was just reflecting on that...is all.

DAN P

Hi and I will say that I support DONALD Trump because God even uses the BAD to do His will and God is in control , no matter what !!

Just like God used PHARAOH and SATAN !!

I will not throw away my VOTE !!

God controls all !!

dan p

musterion

My statement was made in general, as I reflected...sadly...on the one-sided judgment I am certain many within Christianity throughout the country are viewing that article's tragic acount through.

We could all learn from such falls from grace.

About our own.

And with that; the better judgments we would each might then be much more able to render.

I was just reflecting on that...is all.

That's cool. Just wanted to share where I'm at.