Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are they? Or are they seen as pests?

What do you think? I'm not so sure "pests" is the word I would use to describe these barbarians.

muslim5.bmp

muslim2.bmp

got-head.jpg

9-11%20wtc.jpg

9-11%20wtc2.jpg

theophilus

This is coming from listening to Muslim and Christian apologists each contending for their respective "faiths." This is coming from reading the Qu'ran, marking it and watching how Islam "plays out" in everyday life.

This is coming from carrying the message of the Gospel to the corners of the earth by the force of love and Islam carrying their message of submission and world dominion to the corners of the world by the sword of Mohammed.

Both are evangelistic and both are expansionist.

Secular Muslims are as harmless as secular "Christians."

The rest of Islam, if they are true to the Qu'ran and hadiths, strive for a world Caliphate.

That's just the way it is.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
About as welcome as this question was, seemingly

images
He's banned already. :smack:

It would have been helpful to discuss the fact that all the world will be deceived if they are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life: All those who live on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name was not written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered (Re 13:8).

See:

My question relates to the various forms of our triune God...

dolan_m

Hello. I used to be a Muslim before my most recent conversion to Christianity (I've gone through many conversions - it's a story for another time). During my time as a Muslim I helped spread a lot of anti-American sentiment and although that was enjoyable I have recently changed my view on the West and towards Israel. Anyway - long story short... I hope I'm welcome here!