Are Mohammed and Jesus alike?

AbaratWanderer

One thing I've always found interesting about Mohammed, is that whenever he is visited by an angel, he is fearful and the "angel" is aggressive and violent. But whenever somebody in the bible is visited by an angel, the first thing out of their mouths is "Fear not," or some variation. To me, the angels in the bible are a wonderful representation of our all loving God. The "angels" in the Koran seem to be violent and are a perfect representation of the Devil.

I know that this may be off topic somewhat, but I was always fascinated with that.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(You never saw Jesus molesting and raping young little girls like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus killing innocent people like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus commit evil and horrific crimes like Mohammad did.

You never heard Jesus teaching hatred like Mohammad did.

You show who you are by the person you choose to follow.

Huh. I was going to say, no. One is God in the flesh, the other is a child molesting pervert.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

good question as I have often noted that they are the two most significant people who have ever lived
so
one must be the Antichrist
if
the other is the Christ

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned

good question as I have often noted that they are the two most significant people who have ever lived
so
one must be the Antichrist
if
the other is the Christ

I've always had this whispering idea that the anti-Christ could be whoever the Jews claim to be the Messiah.
Makes sense, if you think about it. Such a person fits the bill astonishingly well in biblical description and would be heavily enabled via the Jewish influence in politics.

I wonder if a theologian ever considered it :think:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I've always had this whispering idea that the anti-Christ could be whoever the Jews claim to be the Messiah.
Makes sense, if you think about it. Such a person fits the bill astonishingly well in biblical description and would be heavily enabled via the Jewish influence in politics.

I wonder if a theologian ever considered it :think:

Sure, why I can count seven who have right here. :plain:

kkk2.jpg

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Sure, why I can count seven who have right here. :plain:

kkk2.jpg

So in other words, it couldn't possibly be so because that would be 'racist'.

Makes perfect sense. I guess it should be racist if it's any other man of a given persuasion as well :idunno:

Is everyone on this site converting to Judaism? Just wondering. Been seeming that way for a little while now.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
So in other words, it couldn't possibly be so because that would be 'racist'.

Makes perfect sense. I guess it should be racist if it's any other man of a given persuasion as well :idunno:

Is everyone on this site converting to Judaism? Just wondering. Been seeming that way for a little while now.

:rolleyes: Look Skippy....If you knew anything at all about Klan Theology (AKA Christian Identity) then you would know what you just said is exactly what they believe.

They believe in the inevitability of the end of the world and the Second Coming of Christ. It is believed that these events are part of a cleansing process that is needed before Christ’s kingdom can be established on earth. During this time, Jews and their allies will attempt to destroy the white race using any means available. The result will be a violent and bloody struggle -- a war, in effect -- between God’s forces, the white race, and the forces of evil, the Jews and nonwhites. Significantly, many adherents believe that this will be tied into the coming of the new millennium.

The view of what Armageddon will be varies among Identity believers. Some contend there will be a race war in which millions will die; others believe that the United Nations, backed by Jewish representatives of the anti-Christ, will take over the country and promote a New World Order. One interpretation is that white "Christians" have been chosen to watch for signs of the impending war in order to warn others. They are to then physically struggle with the forces of evil against sin and other violations of God’s law (i.e., race-mixing and internationalism); many will perish, and some of God’s chosen will be forced to wear the Mark of the Beast to participate in business and commerce. After the final battle is ended and God’s kingdom is established on earth, only then will the Aryan people be recognized as the one and true Israel.

Cite:
http://www.eaec.org/cults/identitymovement.htm

http://www.wckkkk.org/identity.html

:yawn: If you believe the same thing as they then that's your issue......but don't start bellyaching just because someone pointed out what it is that you've eaten.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
:rolleyes: Look Skippy....If you knew anything at all about Klan Theology (AKA Christian Identity) then you would know what you just said is exactly what they believe.

Cite:
http://www.eaec.org/cults/identitymovement.htm

http://www.wckkkk.org/identity.html

:yawn: If you believe the same thing as they then that's your issue......but don't start bellyaching just because someone pointed out what it is that you've eaten.

So does that mean it's not possible, because it came from a racist clan? You don't mean to say that all of Christendom ignores the possibility just because of that.. do you? I never even heard of such a theory, much less that it came from them. I thought it was a Sum1sGruj original.

Perhaps it's that bias which will make the Anti-Christ that much more unexpected. I don't find it to be a 'problem' as you say. They believed the sky was blue and so do I. Does that make me racist :idunno:

It seems like I can't even mention the words Jew, or Jewish, or Judaic without someone attaching some racist property to it. So my question still stands: Is everyone around here converting to Judaism? Because it seems like practicing Jews just get a free ticket out of everything so long as someone plays the race card.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
So does that mean it's not possible, because it came from a racist clan? You don't mean to say that all of Christendom ignores the possibility just because of that.. do you? I never even heard of such a theory, much less that it came from them. I thought it was a Sum1sGruj original.

Christianity has been around for over two thousand years...there is no such thing as an "original". Everything that man can think of on his own; has been thought of. The only question when and by whom. :plain:

Am I to assume that you consider the "white race" to be "Gods' Chosen People" as described in the Hebrew Scriptures as opposed to the Jews?...Just wondering if that is one of your originals too. :)

Perhaps it's that bias which will make the Anti-Christ that much more unexpected. I don't find it to be a 'problem' as you say. They believed the sky was blue and so do I. Does that make me racist :idunno:

:think: I suppose not....yet when one is looking for a duck one tends to observe certain traits to verify the identity of the creature in question. We seem to have established that you do indeed talk like a duck. The question remains if you walk and swim like one.

It seems like I can't even mention the words Jew, or Jewish, or Judaic without someone attaching some racist property to it. So my question still stands: Is everyone around here converting to Judaism? Because it seems like practicing Jews just get a free ticket out of everything so long as someone plays the race card.

Quack. :juggle:

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
I love how you go out of your way to still try and connect those dots. That is how absurd this subject of Jews is. Forget I even mentioned it, I guess I'm a duck or whatever it is you are saying because I don't worship Jews. They are people just like everyone else, and are subject to to anything just the same. I'm tired of the nonsense whenever they are spoken on. If I said the AC would be some Asian guy none of you would care. But Jews? Oh no, that's racist!

What a bunch of windbags.

BabyChristian

(First let me say I'm sorry that I could not find a "search" option to see if this subject has been posted already. )

A poster called TruthSeeker2012 from another forum gave me full permission to post this elsewhere. I think it is inspired!:

He wrote:
"You can never accuse a "Christian" committing a crime claiming they did it because Jesus had done it. Because Jesus' life does not contain any vile criminal acts, and as a Leader for Christians sets a perfect example to follow and how to live. But when it comes to Islam and Muslims committing crimes, they do so in justification that Mohammed, their leader, had done it, which he did, because any person who reads the biography of Mohammed will learn that his life was filled with criminal and very violent acts and pedophilia acts.

So this is why you see so many Muslims committing horrific crimes and smiling about them and cheering when innocent people die and praising Allah, because Mohammed had lived that way. And that is why you see so many old Muslim men marrying and having sex with young girls under the age of 10, because Mohammed had done it. So you cannot compare Christianity with Islam, and you cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

And what people must understand is that Jesus taught love and peace, but Mohammed taught war and killing until all religion is for Islam. This theology does not apply to just a few Muslims, but all of them. And the Muslims who are not committing crimes against others, don't do so because they have not "YET" understood what the Qu'ran really teaches. But once they learn it, then turn into terrorists too, so that is why whole Islam and all Muslims are so dangerous and walking time-bombs.

True Christianity is shown through the life of Jesus and how he lived his life.

You never saw Jesus molesting and raping young little girls like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus killing innocent people like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus commit evil and horrific crimes like Mohammad did.

You never heard Jesus teaching hatred like Mohammad did.

You show who you are by the person you choose to follow.

Choose Jesus and renounce evil pedophile Mohammad who was inspired by the Devil."

:first:

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
So this is why you see so many Muslims committing horrific crimes and smiling about them and cheering when innocent people die and praising Allah, because Mohammed had lived that way. And that is why you see so many old Muslim men marrying and having sex with young girls under the age of 10, because Mohammed had done it. So you cannot compare Christianity with Islam, and you cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

So in other words, God was horrific in the OT? What was the penalty for rape? Paying a fine or marrying the victim- it wasn't considered a capitol offense in Leviticus.
That is the major flaw in Christian arguments. You have to neglect the dictations of divine reasoning to promote that Mohammad was evil, because he was simply going by the Old Way.

This is why Jesus commands one to be humble, because in not doing so, you fall from graceful thinking and right into accusing and throwing convictions. Everybody seems to hate Muslims nowadays even though Muslims are just as peaceful as any Christian. People who rant on about extremists, in my opinion, can just go cry a river. Their have been extremists in every religion throughout all history, and ironically enough, Christian extremists have claimed more lives then any other religion in the world.
The Koran doesn't teach hatred, it teaches balance. Because Muslims are being slaughtered in their own mosques by Jewish terrorists and even by U.S military forces, a portion of them are indeed hating others, and who's to blame them really?
So as I said, Christians would do well just to drop the act and wake up. It's time to walk the walk with Scripture and stop with the double-standards.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So in other words, God was horrific in the OT? What was the penalty for rape? Paying a fine or marrying the victim- it wasn't considered a capitol offense in Leviticus.
That is the major flaw in Christian arguments. You have to neglect the dictations of divine reasoning to promote that Mohammad was evil, because he was simply going by the Old Way.

This is why Jesus commands one to be humble, because in not doing so, you fall from graceful thinking and right into accusing and throwing convictions. Everybody seems to hate Muslims nowadays even though Muslims are just as peaceful as any Christian. People who rant on about extremists, in my opinion, can just go cry a river. Their have been extremists in every religion throughout all history, and ironically enough, Christian extremists have claimed more lives then any other religion in the world.
The Koran doesn't teach hatred, it teaches balance. Because Muslims are being slaughtered in their own mosques by Jewish terrorists and even by U.S military forces, a portion of them are indeed hating others, and who's to blame them really?
So as I said, Christians would do well just to drop the act and wake up. It's time to walk the walk with Scripture and stop with the double-standards.

He was evil and he was a pedophile who married a 6 year old child and consummated that marriage with her when she was only 9.

Thats called an evil pervert rapist

BabyChristian

Are you really this obtuse?

I can prove the Koran says to kill infidels. Do I really have to search? No where in the Bible does it say to kill infidels.

HERE QUOTES FROM THE KORAN AND SURAH.

Before we went into Iraq, there were many killings by Muslims. HERE.

History, read your history.

The first crusades, way before the above link were by Muslims. Yes, we retaliated, we didn't turn the other cheek. If we do that we Christians, are all doomed on this earth. READ THIS

Would you defend your wife and children (if you had/have any) if an intruder came into your house and made it clear he/she was there to kill your family? There's a difference between turning the other cheek and allowing ourselves to be killed.

Christ did that and many of the Apostles, we do not have to do that and are not expected to do that. The Jews allowed it during the holocaust because all their guns were taken away and they were also tricked.

Ah, one of those new thinkers, educated by new thinkers. A 24 year old. That, once again explains it all IMO.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Evil, killing, terrorism, etc. is consistent with the Koran and teachings of Mohammed. If a Christian does these things, they would be contrary to the teachings of Jesus and the Bible.