Are Mohammed and Jesus alike?

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Are you really this obtuse?

I can prove the Koran says to kill infidels. Do I really have to search? No where in the Bible does it say to kill infidels.

Yahweh commanded the Levites to kill children. He commanded that people with leprosy be cast out of society, to stone someone to death for using His name in vain, for fathers of rape victims to have the rapist pay a fine or marry their daughter, and so on. Is God evil?
The fact of the matter is that you all go on these 'hate Muslim' rampages and therefore undermine your own religion. The reason why we are not subject to any of this is because Jesus died on the cross. Instead of calling Muslims evil, you should be calling them simply lost.
The simple truth is that they are simply following the Old Ways. No amount of ignorance and hippie conviction is going to change that.

The first crusades, way before the above link were by Muslims. Yes, we retaliated, we didn't turn the other cheek. If we do that we Christians, are all doomed on this earth.

Would you defend your wife and children (if you had/have any) if an intruder came into your house and made it clear he/she was there to kill your family? There's a difference between turning the other cheek and allowing ourselves to be killed.

Holy war is nothing new on Earth. You can defend the evil gambits of the Church in the Middle Ages all you want, Marines were just out killing peoples families. Circa Middle Ages, Christians were oppressing everyone, including themselves. Christians slaughtered entire cities and were trying to take over the Middle-East wholesale. There was no excuse for it and history tells it very well.
So hate on Muslims specifically, it just makes you a hypocrite. Muslims aren't turning the other cheek, they are doing just the same as Christians always have been doing throughout history. You want them to turn the other cheek though, do you? Yes, that is the irony of it and why I am speaking on it now.

Ah, one of those new thinkers, educated by new thinkers. A 24 year old. That, once again explains it all IMO.

There are so many bigoted, opinionated, overly-patriotic good 'ol boy posters on this site that others should be glad to have me around. By that people will have a chance to listen in on something real an unadulterated instead of hearing the same old nonsense one could just turn on the TV and hear. Muslims and Christians have just been going tit for tat for generations, and your petty convictions are what keep it going. There are many Muslims aiming for peace just like Christians, and then there are Muslims and Christians who want to continue hate.

Last edited:

Letsargue

(First let me say I'm sorry that I could not find a "search" option to see if this subject has been posted already. )

A poster called TruthSeeker2012 from another forum gave me full permission to post this elsewhere. I think it is inspired!:

He wrote:
"You can never accuse a "Christian" committing a crime claiming they did it because Jesus had done it. Because Jesus' life does not contain any vile criminal acts, and as a Leader for Christians sets a perfect example to follow and how to live. But when it comes to Islam and Muslims committing crimes, they do so in justification that Mohammed, their leader, had done it, which he did, because any person who reads the biography of Mohammed will learn that his life was filled with criminal and very violent acts and pedophilia acts.

So this is why you see so many Muslims committing horrific crimes and smiling about them and cheering when innocent people die and praising Allah, because Mohammed had lived that way. And that is why you see so many old Muslim men marrying and having sex with young girls under the age of 10, because Mohammed had done it. So you cannot compare Christianity with Islam, and you cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

And what people must understand is that Jesus taught love and peace, but Mohammed taught war and killing until all religion is for Islam. This theology does not apply to just a few Muslims, but all of them. And the Muslims who are not committing crimes against others, don't do so because they have not "YET" understood what the Qu'ran really teaches. But once they learn it, then turn into terrorists too, so that is why whole Islam and all Muslims are so dangerous and walking time-bombs.

True Christianity is shown through the life of Jesus and how he lived his life.

You never saw Jesus molesting and raping young little girls like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus killing innocent people like Mohammad did.

You never saw Jesus commit evil and horrific crimes like Mohammad did.

You never heard Jesus teaching hatred like Mohammad did.

You show who you are by the person you choose to follow.

Choose Jesus and renounce evil pedophile Mohammad who was inspired by the Devil."

Even though that is NOT A QUESTION, but a STATEMENT, -- who calling himself a "Christian" would even consider the thing!!!

Paul -- 022712