Aptitude for a babe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Aptitude for a babe:

If I may be so bold, let me give some of you scholars and wizards of the Word a little test.

John 1:14 KJV – “We beheld his GLORY”. ----- Which is to say that they saw, and maybe held Jesus and was aware of his “GLORY”. --- This was while Jesus lived and walked with his disciples. -- However, just before Jesus died, - John 17:5 KJV – “Now, O Father, GLORIFY THOU ME with thine own self WITH THE GLORY WHICH I HAD WITH THEE before the world was”. -----
“IF” everyone or thing only has one GLORY, and they do; what was the GLORY that Jesus have or did not have between, before the world was and his death? – The Glory that is stated in John 1:14 KJV -? ------ This is the question, and I’ll give the answer in due time. - I will write the answer to it before I quit here and now. – 110210 / 12:41 AM.

Any babe in Christ, who is BORN; upon hearing the question, should be able to see the answer, but not if he is not BORN.

Paul – 110210

Jesus did not have the Glory of anything of himself, between, before the world was and his death. The GLORY that was with Jesus was the GLORY of the Father, and they BEHELD that GLORY; the GLORY of the Father. ------ AAAHHHH! --- John 14:9 KJV - Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? ----- 110210 / 12:49 AM.

Paul – 110210

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.