Apostasy From the Gospel of Jesus Christ

jman

In the judgment if you are not found to be clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ you will perish.
Yes, that's true! But there are 2 halves to Christ. You can preach him all you want but until you actions represent your words, you are lost. Other way around, you can do the Christs actions all you want, but until you share your thots and feelings, you are not righteous.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, that's true! But there are 2 halves to Christ. You can preach him all you want but until you actions represent your words, you are lost. Other way around, you can do the Christs actions all you want, but until you share your thots and feelings, you are not righteous.

My salvation is not based upon my performance. It is NOT the attainment, it is the atonement.

Everyone is a sinner because everyone is born after Adam, Romans 5:12 also Romans 3:10.

If salvation was based upon our performance no one would be saved.

jman

Not true mind friend. "He who speaks in Jesus's name, but does not walk in Jesus's name will never be righteous." jman 1:26 and yes, we are sinners but all hope is not lost. We can be saved, it just takes a little work.

jman

AND, anyone who believes we are all lost and there is no hope, well I don't want to say because I might get kicked out, but to sugar coat it......whats the point of going on then?

Robert Pate

Banned
Not true mind friend. "He who speaks in Jesus's name, but does not walk in Jesus's name will never be righteous." jman 1:26 and yes, we are sinners but all hope is not lost. We can be saved, it just takes a little work.

That "little work" tells me that you believe that your salvation depends upon your performance.

jman

That "little work" tells me that you believe that your salvation depends upon your performance.
The "little work" is actually harder than you think but not impossible. I speak my mind and what I believe to be true, even though I don't know the scripture by heart, I feel this is good enough for God. I also let my words lead my actions, for me, Jesus is in my heart, speak your heart and follow your heart and you'll be just fine.

Robert Pate

Banned
The "little work" is actually harder than you think but not impossible. I speak my mind and what I believe to be true, even though I don't know the scripture by heart, I feel this is good enough for God. I also let my words lead my actions, for me, Jesus is in my heart, speak your heart and follow your heart and you'll be just fine.

Problem with that is that you are a sinner. This is why God gave us the Bible and the Holy Spirit. You need some light, John 3:21. You will not find light in yourself. Go buy a Bible and start reading it.