Anti-Israel Radical Named as Biden’s Deputy White House Press Secretary

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

On Sunday, Joe Biden’s transition team announced that Karine Jean-Pierre would become the principal deputy White House press secretary. Previously, Jean-Pierre was both a senior advisor and chief of staff to Kamala Harris.
However, Jean-Pierre is also notoriously anti-Israel.
In 2019, as a national spokesperson for the radical-Leftist group MoveOn.org, Jean-Pierre commended the 2020 Democrat presidential candidates for boycotting the annual American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) conference. She wrote in Newsweek at the time that “AIPAC’s policies are not progressive policies. AIPAC’s values are not progressive values.”
Jean-Pierre criticized AIPAC for hosting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, writing that “under his leadership of Israel, according to the United Nations, Israel may have committed war crimes in its attacks on Gazan protesters.” She has also accused the group of “severely racist, Islamophobic rhetoric.”

So, Nazi Joe and the Nazi Democrats pick a Nazi Antisemite for his principal deputy White House press secretary. Think of the stupidity of her calling Netanyahu Islamophobic. Like I had to explain to Nazi @eider yesterday, a phobia is an irrational fear. When all the Muslims around you ae trying to destroy your country, that is a real fear, not an irrational one.

Last edited:

chair

There is no question that President Trump was more pro Israel than Obama was, and apparently Biden will be.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
There is no question that President Trump was more pro Israel than Obama was, and apparently Biden will be.

Biden is not just "less" pro Israel.

The Left is ANTI Israel, and they are supporters of the evil forces arrayed AGAINST Israel.

chair

Biden is not just "less" pro Israel.

The Left is ANTI Israel, and they are supporters of the evil forces arrayed AGAINST Israel.
I forgot that we live in a cartoon world where everybody is either a saint or an angel. Thanks for reminding me

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I forgot that we live in a cartoon world where everybody is either a saint or an angel. Thanks for reminding me

No, you just live in a world where your head is firmly lodged up in your rear end, and you don't want to see that many on the Left HATE Israel and want it destroyed. It is astonishing that you ae so willfully blind..

That is okay. We conservatives will protect your existence and the existence of Israel even as you fight against us and against your own interest. Irony of ironies.

Democratic Party may be American Jewry's downfall
All too many American Jews just do not want to see the writing scrawled across every wall. The future of American Jews is not going to be with the Democratic Party. This is a call to the Jewish brain left lobe, tasked to produce logic, especially for American Jewry. . . . . .

. . . . . . the number of Muslims in the US is rising. They count now 5 million and Jews 5.5 million and the Muslims' number continues to rise while the number of Jews stagnates or drops. The outcome, a shift in the Democratic Party. It seeks Muslim power vote to replace Jewish support. Just as with the British Labour Party and Europe. The Jews' Democratic Party grounds have been shaken. For instance, the resolution brought to vote in the House to condemn Rep Ilhan Omar for her blatant antisemitism was not backed by the Democrats and thus did not pass . . . . . .

. . . . . . Progressive Jews will bring upon the American Jewry a terrible disaster. That is exactly what happened in Europe and now is happening in the US. These Jews do not understand the magnitude of the ingathering disaster. The Good American Jews, some 2-3 million, who are supportive of Israel, should rise up against those Progressives Jews who have become the unwelcomed changes in the United States' spearhead, abandoning basic values of family structure, nationalism and religion . . . . . .

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Many do, and it is a real problem. I actually agree with you on that. The point is that "many" is not all. take a look at these ladies.

Yes, and I can find pro life atheists websites too. But the exception is not the rule, and those girls will not have the slightest effect on the antisemitic movement of the democrat party.

The democrat party is moving towards Iran, Palestinians, and the forces that hate Israel.

chair

Yes, and I can find pro life atheists websites too. But the exception is not the rule, and those girls will not have the slightest effect on the antisemitic movement of the democrat party.

The democrat party is moving towards Iran, Palestinians, and the forces that hate Israel.
so- prove that the majority of Democrats hate Israel and want it destroyed. Bringing one or two examples doesn't prove anything.
Mind you- there is a real, huge problem in the 'progressive' left- I certainly don't deny it. I am suggesting that projecting that onto the entire Democratic party is unfair.

eider

. Like I had to explain toe Nazi @eider yesterday, a phobia is an irrational fear. When all the Muslims around you ae trying to destroy your country, that is a real fear, not an irrational one.
You poor uneducated soul.
You don't know the definition of phobia, obviously.

You are an Islamophobe because of your AVERSION to Muslims. A true bigot in every sense, poor Trump Girl. And this affects you because anybody who disagrees with any Israel government policy is, thus, in your demented mind, Antisemitic.

What a disgrace you are to your religion and your country.

I'm done with you.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

so- prove that the majority of Democrats hate Israel and want it destroyed. .

What a typically fascist tactic. "Prove it!" you scream, like a Nazi judge screaming at a trembling accused, knowing darn good and well that you will never accept any proof posted in this forum.

Nazi Germany was brutally and totally ruled by the Nazi Party. And yet, I think it is fair to say that most Germans were aghast & horrified when faced with the fact that Jews has been slaughtered and burned by the millions. Most Germans would have never wanted that, and yet, that was the Nazi policy and the nation carried out Nazi policy.

You want me to prove that the majority of Democrats hate Israel. It does not matter. What matters is that pro-Iran, pro-Palestinian, and anti-Israel polices are the policies of the Party and they will be carried out.

And the fact that you support them is why I continue t say that you ae a traitor to your people, and that you "metaphorically" toss your own people into the ovens (yes moderators, it is a metaphor) because you support the people who would see the demise and destruction of Israel. Iran and Palestine have never wavered from their permanent policy that Israel must not exist, and Democrats are their friends.

What does that make you? I could get banned for saying what that makes you so I will leave it to the readers imagination.

Last edited:

chair

What a typically fascist tactic. "Prove it!" you scream, like a Nazi judge screaming at a trembling accused, knowing darn good and well that you will never accept any proof posted in this forum.

Nazi Germany was brutally and totally ruled by the Nazi Party. And yet, I think it is fair to say that most Germans were aghast when & horrified faced with the fact that Jews has been slaughtered and burned by the millions. Most Germans would have never wanted that, and yet, that was the Nazi policy and the nation carried out Nazi policy.

You want me to prove that the majority of Democrats hate Israel. It does not matter. What matters is that pro-Iran, pro-Palestinian, and anti-Israel polices are the policies of the Party and they will be carried out.

And the fact that you support them is why I continue t say that you ae a traitor to your people, and that you "metaphorically" toss your own people into the ovens (yes moderators, it is a metaphor) because you support the people who would see the demise and destruction of Israel. Iran and Palestine have never wavered from their permanent policy that Israel must not exist, and Democrats are their friends.

What does that make you? I could get banned for saying what that makes you so I will leave it to the readers imagination.

I'm not the one accusing whole groups of people based on the behavior of a few- you are. As you yourself said "the exception is not the rule"- so give some basis for your claim that it IS the rule.

And really, it doesn't make sense to be accusing somebody who lives in Israel (by choice) and has had Iranian/Hezbollah rockets land near his house, and served in the Israeli army as a "traitor to his people".

Just to throw you off a tad more: If I were to vote in US presidential elections, I would probably vote Republican. If it was anybody except Donald Trump. I would vote for Nikki Haley in a second.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I'm not the one accusing whole groups of people based on the behavior of a few- you are . . . .

OMG cant you read? I said: "You want me to prove that the majority of Democrats hate Israel. It does not matter. What matters is that pro-Iran, pro-Palestinian, and anti-Israel polices are the policies of the Party and they will be carried out."

I accuse the Party, the Party Machine and the Party Establishment because that is what matters.

Your blindness is willing wanton blindness.
I laid it out in simple English and still you argue. Talking to your kind is pointless. And since you do not live in America anyway I don't even know way I am bothering.

Nazi Germany was brutally and totally ruled by the Nazi Party. And yet, I think it is fair to say that most Germans were aghast & horrified when faced with the fact that Jews has been slaughtered and burned by the millions. Most Germans would have never wanted that, and yet, that was the Nazi policy and the nation carried out Nazi policy.

Last edited:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
here: do one more, pathetic girl, and you can feel like you got the last word in.
bye

I'll do you one better than that. I will report you for trolling. Have a nice day.

Now, everyone else, this is the thread topic:

On Sunday, Joe Biden’s transition team announced that Karine Jean-Pierre would become the principal deputy White House press secretary. Previously, Jean-Pierre was both a senior advisor and chief of staff to Kamala Harris.
However, Jean-Pierre is also notoriously anti-Israel.
In 2019, as a national spokesperson for the radical-Leftist group MoveOn.org, Jean-Pierre commended the 2020 Democrat presidential candidates for boycotting the annual American-Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) conference. She wrote in Newsweek at the time that “AIPAC’s policies are not progressive policies. AIPAC’s values are not progressive values.”
Jean-Pierre criticized AIPAC for hosting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, writing that “under his leadership of Israel, according to the United Nations, Israel may have committed war crimes in its attacks on Gazan protesters.” She has also accused the group of “severely racist, Islamophobic rhetoric.”

So, Nazi Joe and the Nazi Democrats pick a Nazi Antisemite for his principal deputy White House press secretary. Think of the stupidity of her calling Netanyahu Islamophobic. Like I had to explain to Nazi @eider yesterday, a phobia is an irrational fear. When all the Muslims around you ae trying to destroy your country, that is a real fear, not an irrational one.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
giphy.gif