ECT Another wicked "Replacement Theology" thief, robber, is exposed...

Interplanner

Through the Looking Glass...

I well understand that is what you have come to see that as - given the obvious study approach going into it all that, that just about your every post often makes obvious.

That is where you are coming from, given your error in "study" approach.

That is what all your ranting has boiled down to for this observer of fellow posters on a forum.

That and that other ever obvious - that you never understood Dispensationalism.

In this, you really are no better off in your obvious approach and its results than the Dispy who learned his or her Dispensationalism from Dispensationalism's own version of your approach - largely from pastors, and teachers, and or Dispy books "about."

All five forms of Dispensationalism has their kind also.

Such parrot the mantra, parroted to them.

And such ever display a surface level impression of the Scriptures.

Thus, not only the intolerance such often display towards anyone such conclude is not of their number.

And thus, their own version of your often errors on a mere word, word tense, and so on.

:chuckle:

For you are basically merely pointing your finger all day long at nothing more than a different version of you.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

Ryrie: "the two programs will never meet." (Actually that view makes more 'sense' than trying to strain them into coherence like STP and JOhn. It's more honest to say they just don't meet.).

Danoh

Ryrie: "the two programs will never meet." (Actually that view makes more 'sense' than trying to strain them into coherence like STP and JOhn. It's more honest to say they just don't meet.).

Not true.

An Acts 2 Dispensationalist, Ryrie viewed Eph. 1:10's "dispensation of the fulness of times" as being a reference (in his view) to the Millennial Age and its intended end result (in his view); the bringing together into one both aspects of God's Dual Agencies: Israel and (his term) "The Church."

john w

Hall of Fame

What's KJV? You can't seriously be stuck with that as an 'authority.'

What's your authority, Butch?What are you "stuck with," magic "man?" Save it-we already know. You, on record, admit that you are your own Judges 21:25 KJV final authority, as you have stated, on record, that your "doctrine" determines what the book should say, teach; if a particular "reading," verse, version/translation does not, you either revise/"correct" the verse, change words in it(for eg., replacing "nation" with "race"), or find a stack of bibles that agrees with/supports your "interpretation"(loosely employed here).

Jesus is the New Covenant....Jesus is the New Israel...

And the above is the demonic, made up slop, that results from your final authority.

Fraud. Poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
You ought to finish reading Dan 9 before you speak, lol.

The question is what does the NT say. Do you ever read the NT's interpretation of these things? Why is there no future Judaic period in the NT about the 2nd coming?

"All day long I have held out my hands to this stubborn people!"

Translation of Interplanner Simon Merlin's response to Bora of Tam's/others' posting verses, re. the hundreds of promises to the believing remnant of the nation Israel?:

makedisappear.jpg

Do you ever read the NT's interpretation of these things?

Translated: Do you ever read my, Interplanner the sorcerer/magician's interpretation of these things?

john w

Hall of Fame
RD and Johhnny

The name is John, sodomite.Why do you keep coming on to me, happy boy? I dig chicks, pervert, as i've told youy. Save your cute little tough guy talk for your domestic partner, butch boy. And you've sent me 2 email's-knock it off-I'm not interested.

Interplanner

Not true.

An Acts 2 Dispensationalist, Ryrie viewed Eph. 1:10's "dispensation of the fulness of times" as being a reference (in his view) to the Millennial Age and its intended end result (in his view); the bringing together into one both aspects of God's Dual Agencies: Israel and (his term) "The Church."

Good for him. Where is the reference to that, or did you just make it up so D'ism will have credibility? Did he happen to notice that no NT doctrinal passage on the 2nd coming has any time or place for a "millenium"? ie, that unity is now in Christ, which is some that D'ists hate because they crave literal truth. The whole point Danoh is that there aren't two agencies to combine any more. He just happened to miss all of ch 2-3. Go Chuck!

Interplanner

What's your authority, Butch?What are you "stuck with," magic "man?" Save it-we already know. You, on record, admit that you are your own Judges 21:25 KJV final authority, as you have stated, on record, that your "doctrine" determines what the book should say, teach; if a particular "reading," verse, version/translation does not, you either revise/"correct" the verse, change words in it(for eg., replacing "nation" with "race"), or find a stack of bibles that agrees with/supports your "interpretation"(loosely employed here).

And the above is the demonic, made up slop, that results from your final authority.

Fraud. Poser.

It's what the 2 Isaiah passage are about. Funny how they disappear from you.

Interplanner

The name is John, sodomite.Why do you keep coming on to me, happy boy? I dig chicks, pervert, as i've told youy. Save your cute little tough guy talk for your domestic partner, butch boy. And you've sent me 2 email's-knock it off-I'm not interested.

Because you act and think like a child. I'd hate to think anyone thinks you're a Christian.

Interplanner

What rate of good behavior is necessary to be considered a Christian? 70%?

What rate of good behavior is needed to be considered adult? The person is full of lies and dishonest about things here. He's full of TV. He's entirely inside his own head. An insecure person has to shut out and shut down others and call them demons.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's what the 2 Isaiah passage are about. Funny how they disappear from you.

Evasion. Non responsive.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Because you act and think like a child. I'd hate to think anyone thinks you're a Christian.

No, habitual liar, the name is John, sodomite. Answer: Why do you keep coming on to me, happy boy? I dig chicks, pervert, as i've told youy. Save your cute little tough guy talk for your domestic partner, butch boy. And you've sent me 2 email's-knock it off-I'm not interested.

And only Christians can muse, with this cute little, "original" cliche, " I'd hate to think anyone thinks you're a Christian"-that excludes you, vile bird flipper at the LORD God, wicked Reppy.

john w

Hall of Fame
What rate of good behavior is needed to be considered adult? The person is full of lies and dishonest about things here. He's full of TV. He's entirely inside his own head. An insecure person has to shut out and shut down others and call them demons.

Did our hero, now an outed "fruit inspector," a closet Catholic, answer STP's question, of " What rate of good behavior is necessary to be considered a Christian? 70%?"

Nope. more evasion, side stepping..

And why are you against me calling you a "demon?" Name calling, exposing/identifying/marking demons, devils, wolves, serpents, whited walls, perverters......such as you, is biblical.

SaulToPaul 2

Did our hero, now an outed "fruit inspector," a closet Catholic, answer STP's question, of " What rate of good behavior is necessary to be considered a Christian? 70%?"

Nope. more evasion, side stepping..

And why are you against me calling you a "demon?" Name calling, exposing/identifying/marking demons, devils, wolves, serpents, whited walls, perverters......such as you, is biblical.

Indeed, he did not, saint john. He cannot answer it.

He writes you off as an unbeliever because he does not like your behavior. What we have here is another fruit inspector.

john w

Hall of Fame
Indeed, he did not, saint john. He cannot answer it.

He writes you off as an unbeliever because he does not like your behavior. What we have here is another fruit inspector.

Yes sir, Mayor, he is another one of those closet Catholics/Calvinists, who think, "
Well, I must be saved, because my life style tells me so," examining his/others' fruit, with each other. That is his "assurance." In contrast, saints receive their assurance from the scriptures.

Contrasts.

That is falsifying. You've know me quite a spell, Mayor, and you know that if there is one thing I cannot stand, besides compelsion complexes, it's falsifying.