ECT ANOTHER PAULINE TRUTH !!

DAN P

Hi to all and 1 Cor 5:5 reads , To deliver up such ONE to Satan for ( the ) death of the flesh , in order that the spirit may be saved in the Day of the Lord !!

Paul seems to be the only to address this issue and the OT !!

#1 the first verb TO DELIVER / PARADIDEMI we see the Authority of Paul !!

The word death , here means , DEATH , RUIN , or DESTRUCTION , 1 Tim 6:9 !!

#2 The second verb is MAYBE SAVED / SOZO is in the Aorist tense and points back to their salvation !!

#3 The DAY of Christ , means the Departure of the Body of Christ , like Phil 1:6 and many more verses , and our bodies will be changed , into a NEW CREATION !!

I believe this verse has to do ONLY with the Body of Christ and EXCLUDES Israel !!

#4 So where does the body of man come in ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe this verse has to do ONLY with the Body of Christ and EXCLUDES Israel !!

Why do you separate the King of Israel from his body of believers?

Are you not an heir?

"And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:29)

DAN P

Why do you separate the King of Israel from his body of believers?

Are you not an heir?

"And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:29)

Hi and I do not separate them , the bible does !!

Why ??

First , the translation is NOT Abraham and should read ABRAM , and KJV wrong translation !!

Verse 14 says what the Promise is , the Holy Spirit !!

Abram was a Gentile in Gen 12 and Abraham speaks to Israel as both Israel and the B O C are also called HEIRS as in Rom 8:17 !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and I do not separate them , the bible does !!

Why ??

First , the translation is NOT Abraham and should read ABRAM , and KJV wrong translation !!

Abram was a Gentile in Gen 12 and Abraham speaks to Israel as both Israel and the B O C are also called HEIRS as in Rom 8:17 !!

dan p

Yep as to verse 14. :thumb:

Galatians 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Faith...

Forgiveness of sins...

Righteousness...

Indwelling of the Spirit.

Just as Israel's New Testament Promises them the Spirit's indwelling per that same order.

Theirs is per that New Testament's Promise of the Spirit upon their faith at His return.

The Body's is per our being in Christ by faith.

In Whom - In Christ - Who we are IN - the Promise of the Spirit was made, to begin with.

Both aspects of said Promise of the Spirit of which the Law cannot...disannul.

Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Galatians 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

All due to Romans 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

God's Truth

Hi to all and 1 Cor 5:5 reads , To deliver up such ONE to Satan for ( the ) death of the flesh , in order that the spirit may be saved in the Day of the Lord !!

Paul seems to be the only to address this issue and the OT !!

#1 the first verb TO DELIVER / PARADIDEMI we see the Authority of Paul !!

The word death , here means , DEATH , RUIN , or DESTRUCTION , 1 Tim 6:9 !!

#2 The second verb is MAYBE SAVED / SOZO is in the Aorist tense and points back to their salvation !!

#3 The DAY of Christ , means the Departure of the Body of Christ , like Phil 1:6 and many more verses , and our bodies will be changed , into a NEW CREATION !!

#4 So where does the body of man come in ??

dan p

What in the world are you talking about.

Those scriptures are about anyone who believes and doesn't stop sinning...don't associate with him and let him get punished by his sins by suffering in the flesh, then hopefully he repent and be saved.

God's Truth

Yep as to verse 14. :thumb:

Galatians 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Faith...

Forgiveness of sins...

Righteousness...

Indwelling of the Spirit.

Just as Israel's New Testament Promises them the Spirit's indwelling per that same order.

Theirs is per that New Testament's Promise of the Spirit upon their faith at His return.

The Body's is per our being in Christ by faith.

In Whom - In Christ - Who we are IN - the Promise of the Spirit was made, to begin with.

Both aspects of said Promise of the Spirit of which the Law cannot...disannul.

Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Galatians 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

All due to Romans 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

You say "Theirs is per that New Testament's Promise of the Spirit upon their faith at His return."

What utter nonsense there is no scripture that says that.

When Jesus comes again, it will be too late.

Jesus comes as a thief in the night and we have to be ready or you will suffer wrath.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

So you are saying Christ was promised the Spirit?

"Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, 'And to seeds,' as of many, but as of one, 'And to your Seed, who is Christ." (Galatians 3:16)

Danoh

You say "Theirs is per that New Testament's Promise of the Spirit upon their faith at His return."

What utter nonsense there is no scripture that says that.

When Jesus comes again, it will be too late.

Jesus comes as a thief in the night and we have to be ready or you will suffer wrath.

Acts 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Til the next time I am inclined to address your ever obvious incompetence, Rom. 5: 6-8.

DAN P

Is there any relationship between Abram and Abraham?

Did they know each other?

Hi and read Gen 17:5 , where is says , neither shall thy name any more be called Abram , BUT thy name shall be Abraham !!

In Gal 3:6 , 7 , 9 , !!

dan p

Danoh

Is there any relationship between Abram and Abraham?

Did they know each other?

Actually, they're both that old guy in that old Dunk'n Donuts commercial - where the guy has been putting in so many exhausting hours down at the bakery that he ends up running into himself on his way to work in the wee hours of the morning...just as he is getting home from work.

:chuckle:

Whatallyaknow - I found the actual clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyZtMfMWONI&app=desktop

Last edited:

God's Truth

Acts 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Til the next time I am inclined to address your ever obvious incompetence, Rom. 5: 6-8.

What don't you get about the Jews have to believe now to be saved now and when Jesus comes again NO ONE can be caught in sin without suffering wrath NOT EVEN BELIEVERS?

DAN P

Actually, they're both that old guy in that old Dunk'n Donuts commercial - where the guy has been putting in so many exhausting hours down at the bakery that he ends up running into himself on his way to work in the wee hours of the morning...just as he is getting home from work.

Whatallyaknow - I found the actual clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyZtMfMWONI&app=desktop

Hi and I believe that Gen 17:5 is not believed !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you a HONEYFUGGLE ??

No. Abram was always a Gentile.

Abram and Abraham were the same person.

Jacob and Israel were the same person.

Jesus and Christ are the same person.

The Most High and our Father is the same person.

The church and spiritual Israel are the same body of believers.

The body of believers are saints.

The saints will inherit the universe. (Daniel 7:27)

Danoh

No. Abram was always a Gentile.

Abram and Abraham were the same person.

Jacob and Israel were the same person.

Jesus and Christ are the same person.

The Most High and our Father is the same person.

The church and spiritual Israel are the same body of believers.

The body of believers are saints.

The saints will inherit the universe. (Daniel 7:27)

You went south from that first one forward.

Acts 17: 11, 12.