another one bites the dust? Fiorina? Perry

republicanchick

I find fiorina and perry dishonest, or at least disingenuous

Fiorina said Trump's comments RE illegals were "outrageous"

HUH?

the truth is outrageous?

even his WORDING was not outrageous.. (though it could have been better)

told ya... sheep from the goats. We find out who is honest and who is not..

who will say the PC thing and who will ... speakthetruthregardless

I can u/stand people wanting to win the WH... God knows this country needs a R pres

But if you have to leave honesty behind to get there... something is very WRONG

something that will not be fixed merely by... saying just whatever you have to in order to be elected

Perry said Trump painted w/ a wide brush... well, this is SOMEWHAT (I think) more honest than what Fiorina said... b/c at first, in the beginning of his sentence, Trump did paint with a wide brush, but Perry neglected to say that Trump corrected himself by saying some Mexicans are good people

I am not endorsing Trump until i learn more about him and he passes muster with... the jury in my head...

What i am focusing on here is HONESTY... exaggerating too much is a form of dishonesty

___

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I find fiorina and perry dishonest

Fiorina said Trumps comments RE illegals were "outrageous"

HUH?

the truth is outrageous?

even his WORDING was not outrageous.. told ya... sheep from the goats. We find out who is honest and who is not..

who will say the PC thing and who will not..

I can u/stand people wanting to win the WH... God knows this country needs a R pres

But if you have to leave honesty behind to get there... something is very WRONG

something that will not be fixed merely by... saying just whatever you have to in order to be elected

___

Even if it is true, it could be handled more graciously. You think that other sectors of society don't have the same problems?

republicanchick

no one has argued that Perry and Firoina are at least somewhat dishonest

if it were a tie between those 2, i would choose Perry... I have reservations about a woman being president... I think it is a rare woman who could really be a good... but then... we see how men have done... Even Bush wasn't that conservative... made some mistakes... so..

maybe this is one of those Emily Litella moments...

never mind... (?)

=