Another newbie... with a ?

kball

Hi everybody. My name is Kevin. I don't know how much I'll participate here but the reading sure is entertaining.

Wondering one thing though... Maybe it's because I haven't posted yet but I can't see any way to search on this forum. Am I missing something?

thanks

bybee

Hi everybody. My name is Kevin. I don't know how much I'll participate here but the reading sure is entertaining.

Wondering one thing though... Maybe it's because I haven't posted yet but I can't see any way to search on this forum. Am I missing something?

thanks

Welcome, you will eventually find your way around here. It is a very informative site.:dog::zoomin:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

thanks
We don't allow new members to use the search feature. The reason for that is.... spambots will blindly use our search feature (over and over) and slow down the performance of the forum for the rest of us. Therefore we shut off that feature for new members.

Once you hit 50 posts and 14 days of being a member you will automatically move up to registered PLUS and you will have more functionality including the ability to search.

Here is the legend of user abilities.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, kball! :wave2:

Are you related to kmoney? Are you Chinese, and therefore "k" is really your last name? Which would mean we should call you "ball" and kmoney "money"? Which might mean you're brothers - ball and money k.

Sorry, I forgot my medication this morning.

Randy

kball

LOL, thanks for the warm welcome! You guys/gals crack me up.

Thanks Knight, I did more looking around and found that subscription thread. I get why you guys do that. Lots of spamming on other threads (automotive) I've been on. I just didn't want to get on everyone's nerves bringing up material that may have been beat to death already.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just didn't want to get on everyone's nerves bringing up material that may have been beat to death already.
Next year is TOL's 15th year of existence. Trust me... we've beaten everything to death. :deadhorse: (Ecclesiastes 1:9 )

If there is a topic that interests you... start a thread about it. :up:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Welcome to TOL, kball! :wave2:

Are you related to kmoney? Are you Chinese, and therefore "k" is really your last name? Which would mean we should call you "ball" and kmoney "money"? Which might mean you're brothers - ball and money k.

Sorry, I forgot my medication this morning.

Randy

Praps he is related to Knight K night [that raises questions of it's own]
so really the K is silent, that should keep you amused for a while :eek:
[trying to say KBall with a silent K]

Oh hi K stay sweet now.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Look it Totton bein' all funny and sech. :chuckle:

Last edited: