Another leftist school teacher exposes itself to little kids

marke

We don't know whether this witch is male or female but we do know it brags about brain-washing little kids with complete support from the godless leftist secular educational department.

A preschool teacher has gone viral on social media after describing how she teaches her young, impressionable students about her personal life — including the fact that the teacher is polyamorous, gender-fluid, not identifying as either female or male — and that she is a pagan witch.

What are the details?

The teacher, who, according to the Post Millennial, goes by the name Lois Schwartz, recently shared a video in which she bragged about her woke students and their informal education on human sexuality.

"Man, y'all thought me teaching the children about me being poly was crazy. But, not only that, but they also know that I'm gender-fluid!" she said in the video. "At one point last year, I had explained to them that I was not Miss Lois or Mr. Lois. It's just Lois because I'm not a boy or girl. And this was all well and good until October, when I also explained to them that I'm pagan, so I am also a witch."
Don't miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
She continued, "And at one point I got a haircut, and I had gotten the sides of my mohawk shaved down and I come into work and one of the children goes, 'Lois, are you a boy? You have short hair.' And his sister goes, 'No, Lois is a girl.' And a third child, who is my favorite, suddenly yells, 'No guys, we've been over this. Lois isn't a boy or a girl. Lois is a witch. Duh.'"

In the words of an early 1970s song, parents need a code to live by if they are to teach their children well, and that code is the Bible. If parents refuse to honor the code then their children may well end up being taught by psychos like this pervert.