another gay thread, cause I know u all love it!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:ha:

Hello all, I am new here and I would like to say to "Heartless_Adam" and anyone else that share his opinion on homosexuality and to answer his questionis anyone here ever been gay, or is gay or trying not to be gay here".(if your seriously asking)...my answer is yes to all of the above. I feel that the Topic should be discussed if it is ref. to praying for the Lost or those still struggling with such a sin, because allthough alot of people exaust the subject, they rarely offer solution to the problem in their conversation....I am not saying that is the case of anyone here for I am new so I don't know, but your thread caught my attention right away, sadly but truly upon reading it I realized that your obvious Love of Christ for the Lost obviously shows little concern for subjects you have no interest in....( I didn't know that we were only called to be wittnesses and reach out to those in strugle when we feel the subject matter is worth our time) I personally struggle with this sin and let me inform you, I need all the conversation about it that I can get if it will aid me in drawing a step closer to victory over it.....I do not know if you are familiar with "AA"" meetings but they are very repetive in their 12 step program, sometimes the individual may stay on one step for months or even yrs, and they, often repeat the same slogans over and over at meetings, yet thousands have been helped to get and stay sober by these methods....would you dare to say that those steps or slogans are talked about to often or to much???? Also Suppose I was not as grounded as I am in the Lord and not in the process of overcoming my struggle with homosexuality or maybe a new christian just viewing this forum for the first time and I saw this thread, It may hurt me or even worse cause me to turn from God and give up on the idea that of being a christian!!! And the saddess part of all is that this is a theology Forum , you guys are supposed to be the smart ones....! And in ref to "herodionRomulous" I guess you forgot to reade Romans chapter 1 It mentions women leaving the men for unatural afections with other women and visa versa!Again, I thought this was a theology forum, you guys are supposed to know the scripture!
Happy Birthday. :cheers:

Hello Lisa.....Jumping in with both feet I see. :chuckle:
She must not have liked the water. :noid:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
noneoftheabove,

Have you noticed that there aren't a lot of threads about bestiality here at TOL? Why do you suppose that is? Can you venture a guess?

I have a guess. :wave2:

Hope you are well :turbo: