Anointed Savior:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

JIMMY, you say that your music was “anointed” of the Holy Spirit. – ( In the first place; it’s supposed to be the “Holy Ghost”, not the “Holy Spirit” ). - God is the Spirit, and it’s God the Father who is the “Holy Spirit”. Jesus said he would pray the Father to send the Holy Ghost, not send or come himself. – There is a Holy Spirit which is God the Father. The Father sent the Holy Ghost as Jesus said. The Holy Ghost is the “Body of Christ” the Church ( Emmanuel, and the Messiah ). The Church is the Holy Ghost that has made the Children of Christ, and Christ is the Almighty God and Everlasting Father. The Christians are the Body, married to the Head / Jesus. That is the Body of CHRIST / THE ANOINTED of the HOLY GHOST. – How do any of you say that anything can be ANOINTED of God, if it is not the WORD / JESUS / TRUTH that the Christian has in his heart. That Truth / Seed must die, then be buried and resurrected before it can be ANOINTED OF THE HOLY GHOST. --- Acts 2:38 KJV --&-- Romans 6:4 KJV ----- None of you can make it be anything other than that.

The Body of Christ is the Ointment / Gospel / Power that anoints the spirit received from Jesus Christ as the Spirit of Truth. “( Think on these things )”. – Those things are the spirit renewed in your heart / Spirit of your mind. .Jesus is the Truth slain and resurrected in our heart that has been anointed after being pricked in the heart and buried and resurrected by baptism. – That’s what God said and for ever says. None of you can change and do so in the salvation of Jesus the CHRIST. – It’s the Word / Jesus / Jesus’ flesh that is the ANOINTED TRUTH / JESUS CHRIST / Anointed by the Holy Ghost / the Church / The Body of the Anointed. --- Prove me wrong on anything that I’m saying here if you can get you head out of the dirt A.M. Wiseman.

The Holy Ghost is the anointer, and the anointing, - and that is the Spirit of Jesus who has died and was resurrected and ascended into the Heaven as SPIRIT, not flesh, and that Spirit is the Ghost who is Holy. --- It’s all Jesus and him crucified and resurrected to Save / JESUS the ANOINTED. – DDUUUUuuuuuu!

JIMMY, don’t get me wrong, I hope everyone watches you and Frances and Friends. I think you are wrong in most of your church doctrine; however, you are very good at showing that which is not doctrinal as such. – Nothing can be anointed of God or Christ except the Word of God / the Truth. That makes only Jesus and his Father the Anointed / Christ, and they all; - Jesus, the Word, and the Father are all the Savior / Jesus. -- You cannot prove by the Word of God otherwise, therefore you must be wrong, along with any of the other church teachers who use the anointing or the anointed as something that is not Jesus / the Word.

If you have Jesus / the Savior in your heart, and have been baptized as stated by the New Covenant / - Mark 16:15-16 KJV --- Why are you not saved, guys? – That is Jesus’ Promise, Right? -- If you have the Word / Jesus / the Savior in your heart, why is that not anointed and that the Christian is not the Anointed / Christ? – “We shall be like him”, DDUUUuuuuuu! – Would any of you care to correct me, guys? – If you have the Truth, you shouldn’t be fearful to do so, RIGHT? – But none of you can, because it’s not the salvation that you’re concerned with, but just the support of your present doctrine. ---- Prove me wrong, guys! – IT’S ALL HIM!

Paul – 011211

Status
Not open for further replies.