Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

faramir77

It appears i must herald my own arrival.

Greetings and salutations, friend.
Grace and peace to you.

i am similar to John the Baptist, Nazarene. Seperate, holy, percular.
and, like Daniel, who purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the king's meat, i too, reject and removed myself from the contempory pop culture mind-set of this present evil age.

for much knowledge is a weariness to the soul and of the making of many poilitcal tool imperial-science books, there is. no. end.

however, i shall endeavor to concisely articulate my positions.

Sunshine, pure water, whole foods, excersize, adequate rest.
The most High ordains or allows all things.

~Guy with opinion and keyboard.

Agnus_Dei.jpg

Dena

and, like Daniel, who purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the king's meat, i too, reject and removed myself from the contempory pop culture mind-set of this present evil age.

I'm surprised you're on these here interwebs. :noid:

Welcome to TOL. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think you'll find it's a great deal less expensive...and noisy. :think:

Grace and peace to you.
This makes me nervous. What if you weren't talking to me? :noid:

:poly: And how about garments? Diet? Do you tend to lose your head when all around you are keeping theirs?

Does a pile of rocks bring out the mischief in you? :idunno:

for much knowledge is a weariness to the soul and of the making of many poilitcal tool imperial-science books, there is. no. end.
And info-mercials too. :plain:

Not to worry. You'll have half a dozen people eager to do that for you in short order. :thumb:

Though I have it on good authority that Wheat Thins are the work of the devil. :devil:...tasty though. :chew: Darn devil. :mmph:

Welcome! :e4e:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think you'll find it's a great deal less expensive...and noisy. :think:This makes me nervous. What if you weren't talking to me? :noid::poly: And how about garments? Diet? Do you tend to lose your head when all around you are keeping theirs?Does a pile of rocks bring out the mischief in you? :idunno:And info-mercials too. :plain: Not to worry. You'll have half a dozen people eager to do that for you in short order. :thumb:Though I have it on good authority that Wheat Thins are the work of the devil. :devil: ...tasty though. :chew: Darn devil. :mmph:Welcome! :e4e:
:shocked:

Towny! Nobody expected to see you here!

;)

faramir77

Everybodys a comedian.

So, in the immortal words of the contempory poet Jim Carey, 'Spank You, Spank You very much'

Still reading thru posts. is the TOL server housed beneath the Denver Intl Airport?

Yea, anyway. I don't hang out online much anymore. This puter was a gift and with this winter being so oppresive and unconducive to outdoor activities, thought i'd seek some like minded, spiritualy aware individuals to interact with while awaiting the spring thaw.
Furthermore, Dana, this research tool is about as much of the world i allow into the portals of my mind.

Thanks again.

bybee

Grace and peace to you.

Agnus_Dei.jpg

May I suggest utilization of "Spell check"?
Could it be that your "positions" are also "much weariness"?
I shall be watching closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.