Ann Coulter says Trump appears senile

rexlunae

Barbie takes no notice of Clinton spazzing out in front of cameras more than once, or falling down and being hauled into an SUV like a sack of potatoes while Mr. EpiPen is always within arm's reach. "But that's different."

Why are you still so fascinated with Clinton? The election was, not last year, but the year before, and she didn't win. Get over it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So far as I'm aware, no president has released his college transcripts. Dubya refused to release his--although they were leaked to the press by someone who had access. Turns out he was a "C" student. People were shocked to find out that he was that smart.

Apparently, George W. is pretty smart, but intellectually lazy. He doesn't like to think, so the analysis goes.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
President Trump requested that his first formal medical exam include a cognitive test and "did exceedingly well," receiving a score of 30 out of 30, the top White House doctor announced on Tuesday afternoon.

Navy Rear Adm. Ronny L. Jackson, who has been the lead White House doctor since 2013, said that he has interacted with the president several times a day for the past year and saw no need for a cognitive test. Jackson said that the president is "very sharp" in their conversations and does not repeat himself. He added that he has seen no evidence of any cognitive problems.

Read more at the source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-house-doctor-says/ar-AAuMO4O?ocid=spartandhp

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
President Trump requested that his first formal medical exam include a cognitive test and "did exceedingly well," receiving a score of 30 out of 30, the top White House doctor announced on Tuesday afternoon.

Navy Rear Adm. Ronny L. Jackson, who has been the lead White House doctor since 2013, said that he has interacted with the president several times a day for the past year and saw no need for a cognitive test. Jackson said that the president is "very sharp" in their conversations and does not repeat himself. He added that he has seen no evidence of any cognitive problems.

Read more at the source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-house-doctor-says/ar-AAuMO4O?ocid=spartandhp

Trump is willing to release the particulars of his annual "check up," but not those of his tax returns - what's he hiding?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Good one, you really got Trump that time. Probably cost him a vote or two in 2020 with that one. :thumb:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Coulter? One more high-profile Trump supporter who has realized his promises were worthless.

There's no one who ever trusted Trump who didn't eventually live to regret it.

rexlunae

If we're to believe the statements by Trump's doctor, he's three inches taller than me, and six pounds heavier. Now, I am obese. But I don't look as obese as he does, and I just don't buy the numbers that were put out, because if he's that much taller than I am, he should be a lot heavier just proportionately, unless he's a lot skinnier, which, unless he's inflatable, he isn't. The fact that the doctor used the "good genetics" line that Trump has said suggests to me that he was told what to say.

Trump seems to lie about everything.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If we're to believe the statements by Trump's doctor, he's three inches taller than me, and six pounds heavier. Now, I am obese. But I don't look as obese as he does, and I just don't buy the numbers that were put out, because if he's that much taller than I am, he should be a lot heavier just proportionately, unless he's a lot skinnier, which, unless he's inflatable, he isn't. The fact that the doctor used the "good genetics" line that Trump has said suggests to me that he was told what to say.

When Donald Trump’s Navy physician, Ronny Jackson, revealed the results of the president’s first official physical exam, there was something curious about his height and weight. At 6-foot-3 and 239 pounds—three pounds heavier than a year a ago—by some measures Trump was just one pound short of being labeled obese. “There has been a whole lot of talk about Donald Trump’s fitness for office lately,” Stephen Colbert said Tuesday night, referring to the disturbing revelations about the president’s mental state in Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury book. “Right off the bat,” the Late Show host added, Trump’s doctor “broke big news” about his health: “The heart exam was normal.” “So, despite all evidence, Donald Trump does have a heart,” Colbert joked. But it was the specifics of Trump’s height and weight that really got Colbert’s attention. “One pound short of being obese?” he asked. “That’s awfully convenient.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrU2gQtGNGE

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Like you, I have working eyesight and the ability to separate fact and fiction. I don't believe that Trump is the weight that the "doctor" claimed and I know Trump is not mentally fit. Lesson: The title of doctor doesn't equal honesty and integrity.