And yet another one...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump Appointee Resigns and Apologizes for Racist Comments
Carl Higbie, who resigned on Thursday from the federal agency that funds AmeriCorps and SeniorCorps, said on Saturday that he regretted making disparaging remarks in the past about black people, Muslims, gays and lesbians.

“There are certain comments that I made that are inexcusable,” Mr. Higbie said in a phone interview on Saturday, adding that many of them stemmed from “my own ignorance.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/20/...t&contentID=WhatsNext&src=recg&pgtype=article

He lost his job for doing what his boss does. Seems a little unfair to me. Or maybe he got fired for admitting that what he did was inexcusable. That probably didn't go over well in the WH.

DAN P

Trump Appointee Resigns and Apologizes for Racist Comments
Carl Higbie, who resigned on Thursday from the federal agency that funds AmeriCorps and SeniorCorps, said on Saturday that he regretted making disparaging remarks in the past about black people, Muslims, gays and lesbians.

“There are certain comments that I made that are inexcusable,” Mr. Higbie said in a phone interview on Saturday, adding that many of them stemmed from “my own ignorance.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/20/...t&contentID=WhatsNext&src=recg&pgtype=article

He lost his job for doing what his boss does. Seems a little unfair to me. Or maybe he got fired for admitting that what he did was inexcusable. That probably didn't go over well in the WH.

Hi and as usual , many others are caught on an open mike , and nothing ever happens to them , like the Dimms !!

dan p

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Hi and as usual , many others are caught on an open mike , and nothing ever happens to them , like...

al-franken-cartoon-granlund.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump+picks+so+far.png

The Trump Administration appears to have cornered the market on racists, homophobes and Islamophobes like Carl Higbie!

As was the case with Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and so many others, why weren't these appointees properly vetted before being invited to join the Trump Team?