ECT And now MAD says the prophets did not know of grace coming

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You already know that I at times relate a conclusion on one thing or another that differs from others.

You are presently using that Columbo avatar.

A tv character based on how actual homicide detectives detect...

Through looking for recurring patterns.

That is all I am doing when I read ANYONE'S words.

I have often shared that that is all I am doing.

It has always been ignored.

Not my fault it has always been ignored.

You can either consider appyling that kind of detection, or not.

Or you can simply remain at reading into another's words and having to guess what demonination they are, or whatever.

Either choice is on you.

As is the result of either choice.

Until then, you'll have to look elsewhere for someone to apologize to you for their results through this simple way of picking up on another's actually intended sense through recurrent patterns :chuckle:

All I am doing is making a much more fuller use of The Things That Differ Principle.

I perceive that you think HIGHLY of yourself. Higher than you ought. You are TRULY a legend in your own mind. Patterns? You kinda think you have a "Secret way" of determining a persons heart and mind through patterns of words and sentences. So, is this a "Special gift" or did you study and learn this ability?

Anyone with any discernment can see by one's words if they do or do not accept the Grace Gospel. One who is truly a member of the Body of Christ ought to be able to articulate what they believe and why. That would make up their "Testimony of Faith." So, in that case, I see can see why it's important to distinguish who is and who is not of the house of faith. However, you seem to fancy yourself the kind of person who can tell what kind of personality and inclinations a person has, simply through their chosen word/sentence patterns. You'll have to explain how that comes in handy for you and to what degree of positive consistency you've arrived at?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way Danoh, I would fall short of honesty if I didn't fess up to the fact that I believe you're a pompous, self-centered, know-it-all and pretentious snob. I felt it was necessary to confess those inner thoughts of mine. No offense intended. That's just my personal Critique of you as a fellow poster.

DAN P

As for the stupidity of 'when did the prophets say grace was coming?' (I can't really believe someone would ask that): 2 Cor 6:1+ (based on what just got said in ch 5...). It's a quote from Isaiah about a whole age that was coming... A whole time period.

I PETER 1:10: the prophets spoke of the grace that was coming...

You need to stop posting until you actually know your Bible. This MAD stuff is perpetuated by the self-perception of 'authority' by just being able to post on the internet.

Oh, all this is prob that 'mystery' doctrine done wrong. The mystery is not the mission to the nations. It is that that mission would be powered by the Gospel, not the Law. Eph 3:5. The Law divides and does not share unless there is total practice and proselytization. The Gospel offers inheritance in Christ alone.

Hi and where do you say that the Revelation of the MYSTERY BEGAN ?

Wh o was given the Gospel of Grace ?

I say Acts 9:6 and Acts 20:24 proves it !!

So , give me a verse that where it started ?

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and where do you say that the Revelation of the MYSTERY BEGAN ?

Wh o was given the Gospel of Grace ?

I say Acts 9:6 and Acts 20:24 proves it !!

So , give me a verse that where it started ?

dan p

So the question would be 'where was it first disclosed that the Gospel of Christ was the way in which OT prophetic passages were to come true?'

That would have a lot to do with whether the 'arm of the Lord' would bring righteousness in the 2nd half of Isaiah. Because that was done through the Servant and the Servant was not Israel. It was Christ, and Isaiah 53 was about Christ, not Israel, and so there is the first indication that it was not something that could be done by human practice.

In order to be in the kingdom of God, a person had to have a righteousness that exceeded the Pharisees. Of course there were lots of flaws in what the Pharisees. But there is a clue that 'out-performing' the Pharisees was not quite it. That clue is Mt 3:17 where Jesus agrees to be baptized because it will 'fulfill all righteousness.' That was said before Christ said Mt 5's 'a person has to exceed the Pharisees.' He was referring to himself and what he would provide.

When Paul most explicitly says this mystery is out of the bag, he also says it was a matter of seeing OT passages unveiled. That's not the same as saying it is brand-new, never-expressed material that he got privately. He truly means it is all there, but the unveiling is 'in Christ.'

That is why it is safe to say that the answer to this question is all the way back, which is what Peter was saying.