ECT And now MAD says the prophets did not know of grace coming

Interplanner

As for the stupidity of 'when did the prophets say grace was coming?' (I can't really believe someone would ask that): 2 Cor 6:1+ (based on what just got said in ch 5...). It's a quote from Isaiah about a whole age that was coming... A whole time period.

I PETER 1:10: the prophets spoke of the grace that was coming...

You need to stop posting until you actually know your Bible. This MAD stuff is perpetuated by the self-perception of 'authority' by just being able to post on the internet.

Oh, all this is prob that 'mystery' doctrine done wrong. The mystery is not the mission to the nations. It is that that mission would be powered by the Gospel, not the Law. Eph 3:5. The Law divides and does not share unless there is total practice and proselytization. The Gospel offers inheritance in Christ alone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As for the stupidity of 'when did the prophets say grace was coming?' (I can't really believe someone would ask that): 2 Cor 6:1+ (based on what just got said in ch 5...). It's a quote from Isaiah about a whole age that was coming... A whole time period.

I PETER 1:10: the prophets spoke of the grace that was coming...

You need to stop posting until you actually know your Bible. This MAD stuff is perpetuated by the self-perception of 'authority' by just being able to post on the internet.

Oh, all this is prob that 'mystery' doctrine done wrong. The mystery is not the mission to the nations. It is that that mission would be powered by the Gospel, not the Law. Eph 3:5. The Law divides and does not share unless there is total practice and proselytization. The Gospel offers inheritance in Christ alone.

Go back to the "Drawing Board."

Interplanner

All you do is shed darkness. I mean on your position. Are you actually unfamiliar with this? This was the answer to some authority here saying that no grace was taught by the apostles until Paul. Guess who wrote the paragraph I Peter 1:10+?

I'm interested in your position, but you have disclosed nothing that matters, which is my impression of MAD. It is "right" but it can't be talked about or explained.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All you do is shed darkness. I mean on your position. Are you actually unfamiliar with this? This was the answer to some authority here saying that no grace was taught by the apostles until Paul. Guess who wrote the paragraph I Peter 1:10+?

I'm interested in your position, but you have disclosed nothing that matters, which is my impression of MAD. It is "right" but it can't be talked about or explained.

It's been explained, you just happen to reject it. Don't blame others for that.

Interplanner

Here we go again. You don't know how to talk or explain it, but there is a 'mystery' meaning to it. as for me, if I just read it plainly and believe it, you will pounce on me for not being complicated enough to see all the MAD themes dripping out of it.

Only yesterday I was pounded for not reading the Bible plainly and believing it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here we go again. You don't know how to talk or explain it, but there is a 'mystery' meaning to it. as for me, if I just read it plainly and believe it, you will pounce on me for not being complicated enough to see all the MAD themes dripping out of it.

Only yesterday I was pounded for not reading the Bible plainly and believing it.

Have you EVER read the Bible cover to cover and reading every word?

Danoh

You read INTO heir's words.

You often misread other's posts and or wind up having to ask what they meant.

Very often...

No doubt you often do the same with the Scripture.

None whatsoever...

For you often prove your having failed to understand the words of one poster...or another.

Very often...

Very...

Interplanner

You read INTO heir's words.

You often misread other's posts and or wind up having to ask what they meant.

Very often...

No doubt you often do the same with the Scripture.

None whatsoever...

For you often prove your having failed to understand the words of one poster...or another.

Very often...

Very...

I did not read into heir's words. She said there was no grace until Paul, which is why there is this nonsense about more than one Gospel. Actually she said it was that way in early Acts and that teaching there was not for Gentiles but for Jews. Which is true but not in a MAD sense with its other offer and gospel. It is true because the object was to capture more and more Jews as teachers of the Gospel to the nations, as in the middle of Rom 10.

There is, of course, the saving of the land of israel if it quits the revolt; but that is not at all what a MAD person means about another offer to Israel or an offer that has an angle for Israel. MAD is horrified to integrate with 1st century history.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you EVER read the Bible cover to cover and reading every word?
i

Have you seen the Lord and been baptized in water as Paul did?

Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

LA

Danoh

There is nothing complicated about the task of reading I Peter 1 and ascertaining whether grace was forecast by the prophets. It was...

Said Prophesied Grace which you simplistically turn into Paul's Mystery Grace.

Nothing new there.

For you often take a poster's words to have been referring to some other intended sense.

That you do the sane with the Scripture's intended sense also; is not surprising.

Not in the least.

Interplanner

Said Prophesied Grace which you simplistically turn into Paul's Mystery Grace.

Nothing new there.

For you often take a poster's words to have been referring to some other intended sense.

That you do the sane with the Scripture's intended sense also; is not surprising.

Not in the least.

stop giving your position; it is quite well known. What are your reasons?

Peter and Paul are in formidable unity; I Pet 1 was about the same. If it looks like a duck, quacks etc. You're exhausting on this kind of junk discussion. Now you'll lecture me both for and against reading the bible plainly.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
i

Have you seen the Lord and been baptized in water as Paul did?

Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

LA

Do you have a point? That would be nice for a change. However, I realize you have limitations.

Interplanner

Inter, have you ever read the entire Bible cover to cover?

I don't know how many times before I was 45 (prob 10), but then after a traumatic event at 45, it would be about 60 since then. Which explains why so little of the glommed on MAD theology makes sense. I'm not less but more, acquainted.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't know how many times before I was 45 (prob 10), but then after a traumatic event at 45, it would be about 60 since then. Which explains why so little of the glommed on MAD theology makes sense. I'm not less but more, acquainted.

I find it kind of strange that in all those readings, you were unable to see any reference to Mid-Acts Dispensationalism? Did you ever come across any Scripture verses that appeared to contradict other Scripture verses? The book of James comes to mind for me. Even before I came across the truths of Dispensationalism, I had a problem with James teaching: "Faith without works is dead." Whereas, the Apostle Paul taught: Faith without works. I see a huge paradox between the two messages.