ECT And now a word from the Heretics...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://www.preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/u/universalism.html

MANY Preterists have been Universalists (the belief that ALL mankind will be saved).

What...a...mess...

I can play your stupid little game too:

What is ultra-dispensationalism?

"The greatest problem with ultra-dispensationalism is not its teaching about when the church began but the many other errors that come from its approach to Scripture. For example, at the heart of most forms of ultra-dispensationalism is the belief that Paul preached a different gospel from what the other apostles taught. Other false doctrines common in some forms of ultra-dispensationalism include soul sleep and annihilationism. Still others proclaim a brand of universalism that grants salvation even to Satan himself. Without a doubt, whatever name ultra-dispensationalism goes by, it is a dangerous error that almost always leads to other, even worse errors."

HERE

Danoh

I can play your stupid little game too:

What is ultra-dispensationalism?

"The greatest problem with ultra-dispensationalism is not its teaching about when the church began but the many other errors that come from its approach to Scripture. For example, at the heart of most forms of ultra-dispensationalism is the belief that Paul preached a different gospel from what the other apostles taught. Other false doctrines common in some forms of ultra-dispensationalism include soul sleep and annihilationism. Still others proclaim a brand of universalism that grants salvation even to Satan himself. Without a doubt, whatever name ultra-dispensationalism goes by, it is a dangerous error that almost always leads to other, even worse errors."

HERE

You missed.

I posted the words of your own.

Feel free to answer your own's assertions about what your own hold to.

Ironside was proven having made up what he wrote against Mid-Acts - he was proven so back when he first wrote his lies...

True, some Mads now assert some errors held by Welch and Bullinger.

That is what some of these very Mads on TOL are miffed at me for pointing it out.

It is why they no longer support my posts (they'll come running now; as they, like you; live for conflict).

Very few Mads hold their views on those things.

Your problem is your own one-sided, one size fits all, even as you take issue with being referred to as a Preterist, though you assert you are a Partial Preterist.

Its called "a (bitter) taste of your own medicine."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My favorite preterist con.

legio-XII.jpg

Lightning!!!!!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Rapture is a recently invented cult belief derived from a man in the 1800's who crafted Christian Zionism from Israeli theology. A whopping 70 million Christians in America today has been duped into this blasphemy, despite that it was virtually nil hardly a century ago. It's amazing how something which ought to not be touched with a ten foot pole is suddenly embraced when a bunch of people find out it has better prospects.

And yet.. they're here talking about Preterism :rolleyes:

Danoh

legio-XII.jpg

Lightning!!!!!

:rotfl:

O when the Romans,
Rome's mighty army.

Rome's mighty army,
Comes marching in.

O Lord is that You
There - in their army,
That Tet's delusion,
Has you in.

O when the Romans,
O when the Romans....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

legio-XII.jpg

Lightning!!!!!

Jesus said the city would be surrounded. The Romans surrounded the city.

Jesus said the enemy would build embankments. The Romans built embankments.

Jesus said not one stone would be left standing upon another stone in the temple. The Romans left not one stone standing upon another in the temple.

Laugh all you want, history always proves you Darby followers wrong.

Danoh

It's pointless.

They are committed to defending Darby's false teachings. In order to do so, they have to ignore history.

Otherwise, Darby's false teachings don't work.

As when IP correctly corrects you on a history here and there and you come up with a sorts of squirming. Yeah, okay; loser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As when IP correctly corrects you on a history here and there and you come up with a sorts of squirming. Yeah, okay; loser.

Put your money where your mouth is. Show where IP corrected me on history.

History supports Preterism, and at the same time proves Dispensationalism false.

History makes a mockery out of your "stopped clock" theory, and your "age of grace" theory.