An Awkward Subject Answer:

Letsargue

Does an Angel, a Christian, a Child of God, or a Saint, ever need to, or have to relieve themselves, leaving waste or dung from their feasting? --- “Flesh and blood CANNOT ENTER the Kingdom of Heaven”. – Flesh and blood cannot enter the Body of Christ the Church. - Flesh and blood cannot feast on the bread from Heaven. - Flesh and blood cannot drink of the water of Life nor eat of the Tree of Life which is Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.

1 Corinthians 5:8 KJV – “Let us keep the FEAST, not with OLD LEAVEN, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; BUT WITH THE UNLEAVENED BREAD OF SINCERITY AND TRUTH”. -----

1 Corinthians 10:21 KJV – “Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils”. -----

Luke 22:30 KJV – “Ye may EAT AND DRINK AT MY TABLE IN MY KINGDOM, and sit on thrones”. -----&--- 1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV – “Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD”. -----

Luke 12:37 KJV – “BLESSED are those servants, whom the Lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and MAKE THEM TO –( SIT )- DOWN TO MEAT, AND WILL COME FORTH AND SERVE THEM”. -----

Ephesians 2:6 KJV - AND hath raised us up together, and MADE US –( SIT )- TOGETHER in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”. -----&--- Matthew 8:11 KJV – “I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, AND SHALL –( SIT )- DOWN WITH ABRAHAM, AND ISAAC, AND JACOB, IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN”. -----

John 6:54-56 KJV - Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55- For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56- He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him”. -----

The food and drink the Lord gives us is pure and undefiled and is just as pure and undefiled when it LEAVES OUR MOUTH. – However, the Lord will SPEW THE CARNAL OUT OF HIS –( MOUTH )-

John 7:38 KJV – “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, OUT OF HIS –( BELLY )- SHALL FLOW RIVERS OF LIVING WATER”. ----- Out of the bowels of Jesus came the pure living drink, The drink that he gave us to drink and give others to drink AFTER we have drunk that same CUP of the New Testament / the GOSPEL.

If any of you think I’ve studied this, please explain just what it may be that I studied! – I did not need to study this, I just received it. -- Now prove otherwise!

Paul – Who is liken to my God. – 063011