Alternatives to Abortion

Right Divider

Body part
"Not good enough living conditions "? You mean it's OK to allow children to grow up in terrible conditions, which so many in America already are ? It's not a question of "the value of life , whatever that is . If pregnant women can't provide for their children they are going to have abortions whether they are legal or not .You can't stop them. They will always find a way , safe or legal or unsafe and dangerous . Where is YOUR concern for poor children ? How many poor black and Hispanic children have YOU adopted ? You hypocrisy is showing .
And you have SO much concern that you want to MURDER them!

Talk about hypocrisy!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"Not good enough living conditions "? You mean it's OK to allow children to grow up in terrible conditions, which so many in America already are ? It's not a question of "the value of life , whatever that is . If pregnant women can't provide for their children they are going to have abortions whether they are legal or not .You can't stop them. They will always find a way , safe or legal or unsafe and dangerous . Where is YOUR concern for poor children ? How many poor black and Hispanic children have YOU adopted ? You hypocrisy is showing .

There are no excuses.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pro-choicers like me aren't opposed to adoption per se. If a pregnant woman decides to put her child up for adoption, this is her right . However, adoption is extremely problematic and is no guarantee of anything . .

Actually adoption IS a guarantee of life. Abortion is a guarantee of death.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
My mother had an abortion before giving birth to me.
Do I grow up and call my own mother a murderer when she gave life to me?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
No, I don't "want to murder them ". I'm just realistic enough to know that women are going to have abortions anyway , whether they are legal or not . I don't want to force any woman to have an abortion . But I have absolutely no right to try to force any woman to bear a child against her will . Women MUST have control over their lives, their bodies, their health and their futures . Government ordered compulsory childbirth for pregnant women denies them all of these essential things .
Those who believe making abortion illegal will "end" it are totally deluded . The only thing that will end is the legality of abortion .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, I don't "want to murder them ".

you want to allow women to choose to murder their children

a fine distinction, i'm sure

I'm just realistic enough to know that women are going to have abortions anyway

and murderers are going to murder anyway, and wife beaters are going to beat their wives anyway ...

But I have absolutely no right to try to force any woman to bear a child against her will .

you have more than the right - you have the responsibility, before God, to protect the innocent from those who would harm them

Women MUST have control over their lives, their bodies, their health and their futures .
not when it comes to murdering their children

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it is, I'm not sure why he remained employed after making such a statement. I'm guessing it was only seen as an ethical exercise and not a promotion of actual infanticide. It did gather him a lot of bad press for it though.

In any case, murder is murder whatever the age even if unborn or preborn.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
TOL insists that the only thing that should be done concerning abortion is calling it murder and condemning it in vain while the world moves on.
They'd rather just let them all die than to perform an action that achieves something.

ok doser

Women MUST have control over their lives, their bodies, their health and their futures .

based on the above statement, can you explain clearly and rationally, why women should not be allowed by law to kill their newborns, their infants, their toddlers if they wish to?

Right Divider

Body part
No, I don't "want to murder them ". I'm just realistic enough to know that women are going to have abortions anyway , whether they are legal or not . I don't want to force any woman to have an abortion . But I have absolutely no right to try to force any woman to bear a child against her will . Women MUST have control over their lives, their bodies, their health and their futures . Government ordered compulsory childbirth for pregnant women denies them all of these essential things .
Those who believe making abortion illegal will "end" it are totally deluded . The only thing that will end is the legality of abortion .
But not the women that get aborted!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
TOL insists that the only thing that should be done concerning abortion is calling it murder and condemning it in vain while the world moves on.
They'd rather just let them all die than to perform an action that achieves something.

Do you believe that it is murder? If it is, the murderers should be tried. Some say that it is wrong but less than murder. Yet it is the taking of an innocent life.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe that it is murder? If it is, the murderers should be tried. Some say that it is wrong but less than murder. Yet it is the taking of an innocent life.

Oh, you're just another one of them.

Well have fun letting them all die because you're unwilling to do anything that isn't tantamount to putting millions of women in prison :rolleyes:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Oh, you're just another one of them.

Well have fun letting them all die because you're unwilling to do anything that isn't tantamount to putting millions of women in prison :rolleyes:

No.

I do not know that I want to be guilty of murdering an abortionist. According to the Torah there needs to be a judge and the family of the one murdered.

ok doser

No.

I do not know that I want to be guilty of murdering an abortionist. According to the Torah there needs to be a judge and the family of the one murdered.

it's a conundrum

which are often afforded clarity by examining extreme examples

for instance:

a nazi patrol is rounding up jews to ship off to the concentration camps to be "processed"

they are zeroing in on a group of jewish children you know to be hidden in a barn nearby - if they find them, the children will die

you are a french (or polish, or dutch, or german) with the opportunity to kill the german soldiers in the patrol thus saving the jewish children

you have no legal right to oppose the evil men who will kill the innocent children

do you have a moral responsibility to act?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
it's a conundrum

which are often afforded clarity by examining extreme examples

for instance:

a nazi patrol is rounding up jews to ship off to the concentration camps to be "processed"

they are zeroing in on a group of jewish children you know to be hidden in a barn nearby - if they find them, the children will die

you are a french (or polish, or dutch, or german) with the opportunity to kill the german soldiers in the patrol thus saving the jewish children

you have no legal right to oppose the evil men who will kill the innocent children

do you have a moral responsibility to act?
Abortionists should not be allowed work, but should be tried for the crimes, murders, that they have committed.