almost comical how posters throw Hell at each other...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
almost comical how posters throw Hell at each other

To them, God is a sort of big mean buddy, who will beat up the people they hate.

They are pitiable. May God have mercy on them, and bring them into His grace and peace.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You reveal you do not have uninterrupted access to the Father directly because you are not a Hebrew you say--
vs.

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Do you say you are in the new covenant?
I'm not and neither are you!

You claim it is only for the Jews if you are MAD.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are still a man of the first creation who needs intercession between yourself and the Father as necessary until the resurrection.

Due to possible sin, and for other reasons.

All things have not become new in you yet.

LA
the above spoken by a lost individual

The truth about a saved individual today:

2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV, Colossians 2:10 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am in Christ, seated at the right hand of God.

Nope.

I'm only awaiting the redemption of my body which is dead because of sin. My spirit is alive because of righteousness. Those in Christ will never be more righteous, holy, or blameless than they are right now.

Amen! So much for their, "How to get closer to God" sermonette.

Quincy

Even more comical..... it seems like they believe freedom of speech is a right that entitles them to have everyone listen to what they have to say and tolerate it, even consider it. They can say what they want but no one has to listen, which less and less people do everyday.

They've said it so many times for so long they've become water to a duck.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Is is slapstick humorous

Some blacks like to use the race card.

some Christians like to use the "hell card"

Some Jews like the "anti-semite" card.

Some Christians like to use the "cult card"

I wonder many cards there are in this deck?

Evidently, scripture seems to take second or third place or simply drops out of the picture all together.

I am going to use the "what a disgrace to God and His word" card here.

Do you also doubt that hell is real, like you doubt that Jesus is God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is is slapstick humorous

Some blacks like to use the race card.

some Christians like to use the "hell card"

Some Jews like the "anti-semite" card.

Some Christians like to use the "cult card"

I wonder many cards there are in this deck?

Evidently, scripture seems to take second or third place or simply drops out of the picture all together.

I am going to use the "what a disgrace to God and His word" card here.

Can we consider you, The Joker, then?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People who actually read scripture so as to learn truth use the, "I read it and believe what I read, therefore I know that that trinity is a lie and Jesus is not God" card.

Jesus is not God the Son, where do you read "God the Son" in scripture?

Trins use the "so what if it is not in scripture, I learned it from RCC so it must be true" card

Truth; you're dismissed from it Oats!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
have I what?

been saved?

salvation is a ongoing process that does not end at death for most of us

only the very holy get to go straight to Heaven

:juggle::sigh:

The "Very Holy" you speak of, are those who have received
the "righteousness of Christ" once they've been baptized (not
water) into the "Body of Christ!"

republicanchick

Even more comical..... it seems like they believe freedom of speech is a right that entitles them to have everyone listen to what they have to say and tolerate it, even consider it. They can say what they want but no one has to listen, which less and less people do everyday.

They've said it so many times for so long they've become water to a duck.

well JEsus said that few are few make it to Heaven, so maybe these people are right after all?

here's the problem: everyone thinks HE is of the saved. All those other morons are damned but NOT HIM (HER)

Hey, i am sometimes guilty of this myself. But fortunately i am in the Church Christ founded and the Church has many ways to disabuse people of false notions about one's own sanctification... \

+++

oatmeal

well, then those trins are using their head 4 more than a hat rack. Good for them.

Jesus is God

"He who has seen Me has seen the Father"

"I and the Father are one"

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God"

++

Funny, not one of your quotes says that "Jesus is God"

I read and believe

You trins fake reading and speculate with reckless abandon.

republicanchick

Funny, not one of your quotes says that "Jesus is God"

I read and believe

You trins fake reading and speculate with reckless abandon.

and you libs are into ridicule

but that's you. I'm into intelligent conversation and dialogue myself..

which means i may not bother w/ you anymore...

btw: if you take the Bible absolutely literally, i hope you are stoning gays, stoning children disobedient to their parents... etc... so as to not be accused of not taking the Bible literally

++

john w

Hall of Fame
2 Thess. 1 KJV

1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: 2 grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth; 4 so that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: 5 which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer: 6 seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; 7 and to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9 who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 10 when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. 11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: 12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Would you prefer, instead of "going to hell, " you will "be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord?"