ECT All the Prophets, Acts 3

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Acts
22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,

So you believe Paul was led to Christ through the law?

You believe Christ was a teacher of the law also.

No wonder you deny the new covenant being in effect today.

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LOL

Why don't you follow the Lord's as you claim the gospel of your salvation is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John?

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

All my old demons have fled. Yours have not.

And why have you not sold out?

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

And don't forget the keeping of the commandments (every single one of them)

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

There is none who has not sinned and broken something of Gods commandments--

1Jn 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1Jn 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not (like Cain); but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Not all of the early church sold everything, however I did leave all to follow Christ early on but you have left nothing for nothing.(your dead religion.)

LA

SaulToPaul 2

So you believe Paul was led to Christ through the law?

You believe Christ was a teacher of the law also.

No wonder you deny the new covenant being in effect today.

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

LA

:chuckle:

heir

TOL Subscriber
All my old demons have fled. Yours have not.
You're right; you're still here, demon. And enough about you. Why are you not laying hands on the sick that they recover?

There is none who has not sinned and broken something of Gods commandments--
Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Galatians 3:22 KJV
1Jn 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1Jn 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not (like Cain); but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
And just what does first John have to do with you? If this is you, you're in big trouble as you sin everyday!
Not all of the early church sold everything, however I did leave all to follow Christ early on but you have left nothing for nothing.(your dead religion.)

LA
LA Liar...They sold all Acts 2:44-46 KJV.