All right, all right, all right!

Saint_of_Me

BANNED
Banned
Hey Guys.....

I am yet another new guy. What we used to call in the military an "FNG."

Me: middle-aged male..a veteran..I was an Army Abrams tank driver for four years..served in Desert Storm. I now work for the VA in the mental health dept. in Prescott, AZ.

I was raised Catholic but escaped as soon as I could: in my mid-teens. I now classify myself a Gnostic and on a bad day, and Atheist. LOL. Also I am a Recovering Catholic.

I grew up in California and Texas.

I think nothing is as interesting as talking about the various ideas on God, religion, and sprituality. The Big Questions! Also Eschatology. Philosophy sometimes, although sometimes it gives me a headache.

I am also a musician and play in a metal band out of Phoenix. We are pretty dark, really. Some call our stuff black metal. Our name is Vehemence. (Like is on Facebook!) LOL.

I dabbled in Satanism for a bit. Very misunderstood, that. I look forward to talking with all you good people and engaging in some spirited convos.

Thanks again for having me.

Oh..I am single. Divorced twice. Why I am motioning that I have no idea. But I believe in love at first sight; I do it a couple times a week.

I know....TMI.

See ya around the boards!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
welcome to tol
but
I don't know what you have to offer

maybe something different each week

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome!! :wave:

This Charming Manc

Enjoy, nice to have a different perspective

I think you have the ability to or fall out with all on here.

Dont let the idiots get you down