Albino:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Revelation 1:14 KJV - “His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire”.
Acts 7:20 KJV - “Moses was born, and was EXCEEDING FAIR”. ---- If “fair” is blond or light skinned, - what then is “exceeding fair”? – Moses was not just fair, he was EXCEEDING being just fair. Moses was an “ALBINO” also. ---- All you guys just hate mysteries, and secret things of God, don’t you? – Paul didn’t reveal all the mysteries that you Dispensationalists say he must have. Paul can reveal many more. --- Why were Jesus and Moses, what we call, “ALBINO”?

2 Corinthians 5:2-4 KJV – “Earnestly desiring to be CLOTHED upon with our house which is from heaven: 3- If so be that BEING CLOTHED WE SHALL NOT BE FOUND NAKED”. For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life”.
----- No matter what you put on your body, it cannot cover your spiritual nakedness.
Christ is the garment; he is our seamless vesture that is CLEAN AND WHITE as “SNOW”. If you’re in the house of Christ, you’re in his Body, the Church; you are in Christ, clothed upon with the GLORY of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost. -- ( Here’s that NAME again ), ----- Matthew 28:19 KJV - “Baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost”. ----- “THE” NAME” of the Father, AND of the Son, AND of the Holy Ghost. – WHAT IS THE NAME, -- THE ONE NAME OF ALL? – You hypocrites can’t know the NAME of your own GOD. ------ Hebrews 8:11-12 KJV – “They shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for ALL SHALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST TO THE GREATEST. 12- For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more”.
Hebrews 4:13 KJV – “Neither is there any creature THAT IS NOT MANIFEST IN HIS SIGHT: but ALL THINGS ARE NAKED AND OPENED UNTO THE EYES of him with whom we have to do”. ----- You think you have put on Christ, and put on immortality, and put on incorruption, but you deny the very way one puts on his Holy Garment. ----- Galatians 3:27 KJV –
Habakkuk 1:12-13 KJV – “Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction. 13- Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity”. ------ They are cast into outer darkness, far from the sight of Christ. Christ never knew them. --- AAHHHhhh! - That’s why the Angels do the reaping. - Did you know that? -- WWOOWW!

Revelation 16:15 KJV – “Blessed is he that watcheth, and KEEPETH HIS GARMENTS, lest he WALK NAKED, AND THEY SEE HIS SHAME. – They? – They who? – The Angels of course! ----- 1 John 1:7 KJV -- & -- Matthew 10:22 KJV -
----- Genesis 3:10 KJV – “I HEARD THY VOICE in the garden, and I WAS AFRAID, because I WAS NAKED; and I HID MYSELF”. ------ “I heard thy voice, - I was afraid, I was naked, and I hid myself”. --- OOOHHH MMYYYY, - Look at what they all do! – You all know perfectly what you do in your nakedness before the Christ. -- You hide, thinking you’re hidden from Christ, but you cannot hide from yourself. – GUILTY! ----- James 2:10 KJV –

Paul – 072010

SaulToPaul 2

1 Samuel 17
42: And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance

David was a red albino. :D

-Jeff 072110

Letsargue

1 Samuel 17
42: And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance

David was a red albino. :D

-Jeff 072110

If you believe that's what IT SAYS, but I can't see it.

I was showing what "exceeding fair" means. It seems to me God is saying Moses wasn't just fair, but far beyond fair, which is WHITE / Albino. - Albino is what it's called today by modern people. However, back then, who knows?
Jesus is described by GOD, as being an ALBINO in Heaven. I didn't write it, GOD DID! - That makes Jesus pure white, -- not his garments, but Jesus himself, and that's how we are clothed in white, not with Jesus' garments, but Jesus himself is white / an Albino.
Revelation 3:5 KJV -- & -- Revelation 7:13-14 KJV -

Does any other thing make sense? - If you are in Christ, you have put on Christ; not his garments, but the pure white and clean garment that he provided at the CROSS. - Christ gave the Christian, his body to put on and walk in it as he walked. ---- Prove me wrong, instead of joking which is all most of you can do. -- If I right, that means you-all are wrong. -- Such a game you toy with and play!

Paul -- 072110

OMEGA

LETSARGUE

Download the ONLINE BIBLE and use the Strongs to find the meaning

of the word 'Fair' which means beautiful like a beautiful Baby or Woman.

NOT BLONDE !!!!!!!!

Ge 6:2 That the sons <01121> of God <0430> saw <07200> (8799) the daughters <01323> of men <0120> that they <02007> were fair <02896>; and they took <03947> (8799) them wives <0802> of all which they chose <0977> (8804).
Ge 12:11 And it came to pass, when <0834> he was come near <07126> (8689) to enter <0935> (8800) into Egypt <04714>, that he said <0559> (8799) unto Sarai <08297> his wife <0802>, Behold <02009> now <04994>, I know <03045> (8804) that thou art a fair <03303> woman <0802> to look upon <04758>:

from 02895; ;{ See TWOT on 793 @@ ‘793a’}

AV-good 361, better 72, well 20, goodness 16, goodly 9, best 8, merry 7, fair 7, prosperity 6, precious 4, fine 3, wealth 3, beautiful 2, fairer 2, favour 2, glad 2, misc 35; 559

adj
1) good, pleasant, agreeable
1a) pleasant, agreeable (to the senses)
1b) pleasant (to the higher nature)
1c) good, excellent (of its kind)
1d) good, rich, valuable in estimation
1e) good, appropriate, becoming
1f) better (comparative)
1g) glad, happy, prosperous (of man’s sensuous nature)
1h) good understanding (of man’s intellectual nature)
1i) good, kind, benign
1j) good, right (ethical)

from 03302; adj; {See TWOT on 890 @@ ‘890a’}

AV-fair 21, beautiful 5, well 5, fairest 3, fair one 2, beauty 1, beautiful + 08389 2, beauty 1, comely 1, pleasant 1; 41

1) fair, beautiful, handsome
======================

OMEGA

JESUS in Revelations has a similar Body

that He had in Daniel 10.

White Represents Purity of Mind.

Flaming Eyes tell me that there is

an Internal Energy Source inside that Manufactured body.
====================================

Letsargue

LETSARGUE

Download the ONLINE BIBLE and use the Strongs to find the meaning

of the word 'Fair' which means beautiful like a beautiful Baby or Woman.

NOT BLONDE !!!!!!!!

Ge 6:2 That the sons <01121> of God <0430> saw <07200> (8799) the daughters <01323> of men <0120> that they <02007> were fair <02896>; and they took <03947> (8799) them wives <0802> of all which they chose <0977> (8804).
Ge 12:11 And it came to pass, when <0834> he was come near <07126> (8689) to enter <0935> (8800) into Egypt <04714>, that he said <0559> (8799) unto Sarai <08297> his wife <0802>, Behold <02009> now <04994>, I know <03045> (8804) that thou art a fair <03303> woman <0802> to look upon <04758>:

from 02895; ;{ See TWOT on 793 @@ ‘793a’}

AV-good 361, better 72, well 20, goodness 16, goodly 9, best 8, merry 7, fair 7, prosperity 6, precious 4, fine 3, wealth 3, beautiful 2, fairer 2, favour 2, glad 2, misc 35; 559

adj
1) good, pleasant, agreeable
1a) pleasant, agreeable (to the senses)
1b) pleasant (to the higher nature)
1c) good, excellent (of its kind)
1d) good, rich, valuable in estimation
1e) good, appropriate, becoming
1f) better (comparative)
1g) glad, happy, prosperous (of man’s sensuous nature)
1h) good understanding (of man’s intellectual nature)
1i) good, kind, benign
1j) good, right (ethical)

from 03302; adj; {See TWOT on 890 @@ ‘890a’}

AV-fair 21, beautiful 5, well 5, fairest 3, fair one 2, beauty 1, beautiful + 08389 2, beauty 1, comely 1, pleasant 1; 41

1) fair, beautiful, handsome
======================

Fair as many words can mean many things in the Scriptures. - Being, Moses and Christ are like fellows, and Christ is described as an ALBINO, and Moses can be taken for one also, it stand that God knows who he is , and what he is, even if YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOU OWN FOOLISH DOCTRINE. God said what he said, and YOU say nothing supporting the Truth. -- Your way does not make any sense and doesn't agree with the Scriptures. Christ as a Albino agrees with being clothed in WHITE, with Christ, and not Christ's laundry!.

Nice try!

If you are in Christ, how are you made white according to your Parable? -- It is a Parable that has meanning , but your Parable is insulting to Christ. - Who and what are you in? --- You're in some one of your own MAKEING!

Paul -- 072110

Letsargue

JESUS in Revelations has a similar Body

that He had in Daniel 10.

White Represents Purity of Mind.

Flaming Eyes tell me that there is

an Internal Energy Source inside that Manufactured body.
====================================

God just said what he said, HERE AND THERE. This is as true as that. You don't have to believe this saying of God. - That's smart and very wise of you I suppose.

Revelation 1:14 KJV - "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire".

It just says it by God!

Paul -- 072110

Status
Not open for further replies.