Al Qaeda leader taken out by 'secret' US missile filled with knives

HeySabu

Al Qaeda leader taken out by 'secret' US missile filled with knives dubbed the 'ninja bomb'

Amazing

https://www.foxnews.com/world/al-qaeda-secret-us-missile-knives-hellfire-ninja-bomb

"The Hellfire R9X missile is a modified version of the Hellfire anti-tank missile, the likes of which have been featured on America drones like the Reaper and Predator.​ The reference to knives is no accident, as it features multiple steel blades that emerge from the missile moments before impact," Behnam Ben Taleblu, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) told Fox News. "The result is a much smaller kill radius, which can limit the damage caused by the missile to the intended target area. Such a feature is increasingly needed for counterterrorism campaigns, where the fighting is closer-in, and the environment around the target is more dense and likely to be filled with non-combatants.​"

hellfire-missile.jpg

KerimF

I wonder why Al-Qaeda terrorists, and alike, are increasing in number, year after year, on the planet earth since they were introduced to the world as being psychopaths, in the year 2001.

So it seems that one of the clear miracles in the 21st century is that modern psychopaths are now able to acquire all the necessary means to threatening/terrorizing any civilians in the world, almost daily, while the smartest brains of the most powerful systems are running after them using the most advanced technology... also since year 2001.
Meanwhile, thousands of these psychopaths can move, whenever necessary, from one country to another and even from one continent to another, without being noticed at all mainly when they cross the borders. This miracle is indeed one of its kinds.

The good news is:
The world (actually its civilians) is promised that, after some decades (surely before the coming of the 22nd century), these unbeatable psychopaths of year 2001 will return back to be as 'real' psychopaths are... who need world's care. But, being an old man already, I doubt I will have the chance to be alive when the world will celebrate this victory.

KerimF

Sounds like you're describing BLM

Sorry, I am describing the million of armed mercenaries who were exported, during the last 9 years (since year 2011), into many countries in the world to terrorize their civilians and destroy their lands, almost daily, mainly in Middle East and North Africa.
But I also understand if you have no idea at all of them.

Hint: Their common flags are black on which it is written 3 Arabic words which are read by an Arab (from top to bottom): "Allah is the messenger of Mohammad. Yes, it is weird but these mercenaries, playing the psychopaths terrorists, are instructed to write it this way to differentiate them from the conventional ordinary Muslims (their victims).

By the way an Arab could be an Atheist, Jewish, Muslim or Christian as an American/European/Australian could be any of those or Pagan :)

chair

Sorry, I am describing the million of armed mercenaries who were exported, during the last 9 years (since year 2011), into many countries in the world to terrorize their civilians and destroy their lands, almost daily, mainly in Middle East and North Africa.
But I also understand if you have no idea at all of them.

Hint: Their common flags are black on which it is written 3 Arabic words which are read by an Arab (from top to bottom): "Allah is the messenger of Mohammad. Yes, it is weird but these mercenaries, playing the psychopaths terrorists, are instructed to write it this way to differentiate them from the conventional ordinary Muslims (their victims).

By the way an Arab could be an Atheist, Jewish, Muslim or Christian as an American/European/Australian could be any of those or Pagan :)

By the way, you're right about Arab Christians, Atheists, and Muslims, but wrong about Jewish Arabs. Jews are an ethnic group, not another religion.

KerimF

No. Neither.
Are there Chinese Arabs?

Oh sorry again, and thank you for clarifying your point.

You know, I thought always that there are American Jews, British Jews, French Jews... etc., not only Arab Jews.
But now, thanks to you, I shouldn’t also be surprised that all nations in the world have had to see Jews forming, in each of them, a separate community trying to isolate itself from the rest of their normal multi-belief people.

So I guess there are, in the New Israel, Hebrew Israelis only because they are supposed being Jews only.
And it is out of question for someone to be an Atheist Jew, Muslim Jew, Christian Jew, Hindu Jew, Buddhist Jew... etc., because, if I am not wrong, the real citizens, in the New Israel, are Israeli Jews only.