Agh! I've been Meshak-ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

:rotfl:

The fool pm'd me the following...

meshak said:
Your stupid and arrogant analysis makes you you are a fake Christian.

My threads and posts are all about simple and clear teachings of Jesus which most of trinity believers don't have ability to.

that's why it is so intimidated for most of you.

There is no way you can prove me wrong since you cannot read simple and clear statements of Jesus.

You guys are plain blind.

Tell ya what, meshak-ed, throw away your New World Translation - which is not even a real Bible - get yourself a KJV - base your erroneous works based "gospel" on passages out of the KJV cherry picked by you and actually posted on here by you, for once - for you have never appeared able to do that much - and we'll get to proving your works based "gospel" the herecy that it is...

Based on actual Scripture posted by you, for once.

I mean, you've obviously been lost long enough.

Time for some Romans 5:6-8 to come your way.

Other than that much from you, quit pm'ng me your nonsense or I'll report you to Musti as creep'n on me.

Are we clear?

If so, then its Acts 17: 11, 12, then.

:chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:

The fool pm'd me the following...

Tell ya what, meshak-ed, throw away your New World Translation

I don't read NWT. I read NIV most of the time. It is good enough to know Jesus' teachings. And that's all it matters.

stuff your quoting of your favorite verses.

You cannot even say you are Jesus' follower, that's is the bottom of your faith.

You cannot address any of Jesus's core teachings.

How can you say you are saved without knowing Jesus' teachings?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, I pmed you because you say I can converse with you at the thread but you reneged your word.

You did not respond to my comment when you could not.

Now you can keep your word to continue on with our discussion if you have a guts to face the Truth.

You are so coward to threaten me to report.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You need to know [MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION] that without Jesus' teachings and obeying them, there is no salvation, period.

You guys trying to get away without Jesus' teachings and claiming to be saved.

It is circus to say the least.

Danoh

You need to know [MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION] that without Jesus' teachings and obeying them, there is no salvation, period.

I'm waiting for you to post the passages you base your Watch Tower works based confusion on.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

As for what I said about reporting you, should you keep hounding me via pm, that was in jest - Musti is not a moderator.

Duh-uh

Romans 5:6-8.

drbrumley

:sigh: Meshak stands in judgement over all Christendom...

john w

Hall of Fame

How can you say you are saved without knowing Jesus' teachings?

What a mess....She's been shown, chapter, verse, for years, that what she refers to as "Jesus' teachings," are, in fact, God the Father's teachings, and that the Lord Jesus Christ, spoke only what the God the Father told Him to speak, and only taught, what God the Father taught. The apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV), speaks the words of the risen, glorified,ascended, seated "Lord from Heaven" in this dispensation, and what Paul teaches, that same Lord Jesus Christ teaches today.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm waiting for you to post the passages you base your Watch Tower works based confusion on.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

As for what I said about reporting you, should you keep hounding me via pm, that was in jest - Musti is not a moderator.

Duh-uh

Romans 5:6-8.

Where is Jesus' word?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What a mess....She's been shown, chapter, verse, for years, that what she refers to as "Jesus' teachings," are, in fact, God the Father's teachings, and that the Lord Jesus Christ, spoke only what the God the Father told Him to speak, and only taught, what God the Father taught. The apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV), speaks the words of the risen, glorified,ascended, seated "Lord from Heaven" in this dispensation, and what Paul teaches, that same Lord Jesus Christ teaches today.

where is Jesus' word?

john w

Hall of Fame
where is Jesus' word?

Slower:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?129411-quot-Red-Letter-quot-syndrome

The apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV), speaks the words of the risen, glorified,ascended, seated "Lord from Heaven" in this dispensation, and what Paul teaches, that same Lord Jesus Christ teaches today.

Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us in the bible, chapter, verse, "the words of the Lord Jesus," where, how He said:

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Clueless.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Slower:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?129411-quot-Red-Letter-quot-syndrome

The apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV), speaks the words of the risen, glorified,ascended, seated "Lord from Heaven" in this dispensation, and what Paul teaches, that same Lord Jesus Christ teaches today.

Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us in the bible, chapter, verse, "the words of the Lord Jesus," where, how He said:

Clueless.

where is Jesus' word?

You claim to be saved, yet you don't know what Jesus teaches.

You are so clueless about what Christianity is all about.

Jesus says He is the Way and the Truth and the Life. "No one comes to the Father except through Me".

Get to know Jesus, dude.

john w

Hall of Fame
where is Jesus' word?

Already answered. Sober up.

Clueless. Not a peep.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Already answered. Sober up.

Like I said you don't know what Jesus says.

They are all in the Bible.

Get to know His word.

Status
Not open for further replies.